CHAPTER 5

Few days have passed since the day Shen  Wei  found about his illness, and no one knows about it. He is still living his life as usual , but he is slowly making more mistakes at work.. his nerves and brain starts to malfunction and unable to recognize the objects that he held.. Soon after, his desk phone rings and Yunlan calls him in his office. The moment he open the door, he saw someone sitting on the sofa of the sitting area but he is unable to tell who it was... Is it... Daqing? Or Lin jing? Or Yunlan himself?

Shen Wei stood still, afraid he will call the wrong name... and just then.."What took you so long?" Its Yunlan's voice coming inside from his office. Shen Wei went inside and find him on his desk with his arms folded not looking very pleased. " What's wrong with you lately? Guo told me you made a lot of mistakes at work the past few days?" Yunlan asked, as his face turns serious just like how a boss is questioning his employee. " I...I" shen Wei stammered, lose of words..

" And why were you staring at Chu in the sitting room?" he probed the second question without hearing his answer. ( So it was Chu..) Shen Wei think and said " I am sorry... I was spacing out, probably too tired.." he answered, trying to hide the truth from him. "Take a few days off, I will inform Guo." Yunlan immediately calls Guo and informed.

After the call, he came in front of shen Wei and hugged him."Are you okay? If anything is bothering you please tell me." Shen Wei broke the hug and looked at Yunlan and smile. " I'm fine. Don't worry."

" Then let's go home. You look tired.I will cancel all my appointments for today." said Yunlan. Shen Wei trying not to cry in front of him. He actually want to spend his time with Yunlan as much as possible.

Later that night, Yunlan calls for a chef to come over and prepare a dinner. He knows Shen Wei is tired, and need some rest, so gotten everything ready for him, so Shen Wei wouldn't have to cook and tire himself out. Shen Wei sit down at the dining table and enjoyed a peaceful dinner with Yunlan...

At night, both stumbled towards the bed, the two tired figures falling down while embracing each other and Yunlan sealed their lips into a deep kiss.

Shen Wei wrapped his legs around his waist, swallowing his burning manhood whole and rocking his body along with his man's in an unsteady rhythm.

Shen wei  wanted to feel Yunlan's every touch on his body, he wanted to feel him full. They become one again and again that night... probably for the last time.

 probably for the last time

******
Thank you💓💓💓💓