CHAPTER 12

Shen Wei woke up from the coma 1 week later and saw Yunlan is holding his hand as he sleeps beside his bedside.

Shen wei could see him clearly, he could feel his touch. He is so, so thankful to be still alive. Seeing Yunlan who have been the one by his side all this time at his lowest point even when he didn't expect him to. Yunlan never left his side, never let him down and never give up on him. He is grateful to God for giving Yunlan all to himself.

Shen Wei's fingers wriggle a little that woke Yunlan up, he looks up at him but doesn't say anything at all. He sits up closing the gap between them and wraps him around his arms carefully into a warm embrace, shen Wei could feel his teardrops on his shoulder.

Yunlan look into his eyes and run his thumb across his cheek.He kisses his dry lips softly and gently, wiping away his tears. Shen Wei bury himself into his chest, thankful for what he has done to save his life, the strength he has given to overcome this... and have never, never left his side..

" Remember what I last said?" Yunlan whispers in his deep voice, and shen Wei recalled that he said he hasn't done the most important thing , " The most important thing I haven't done in my life....

-
-
-
-
-

.... is to marry you."

4 years later

It's been 4 years that shen wei had his brain surgery. After the recent check up he is declared as completely healthy. Of course, we can give the credit to Yunlan for Shen wei's complete healing process.

Shen wei's recovery period was not that easy.. Sometimes he used to fail to recognize anyone, even yunlan, giving hard time to him to bear but Yunlan never gave up or got tired of shen wei. Instead he was the support system in shen Wei's life and the sole reason that shen wei fully healed now.

After the final reports, Yunlan proposed shen Wei for marriage which of course he gladly accepted. Nowadays, Yunlan is the oxygen which shen wei inhale to survive, so there's no way he will reject it. So both decided to marry immediately and they did in a grandest way.

Yunlan is looking as handsome as ever in his white suit and Shen Wei as beautiful as an angel in a red one..Both groom compliment each other completely. Yunlan can't take his eyes off from Shen Wei, as he walks down the aisle towards him holding Yezun's hand. Both looking at each other with so much love as if they are the only ones present in the wedding hall.

So today on their wedding, as they are pronounced as husband and husband, Yunlan pulled shen Wei for a passionate kiss to which shen wei gladly replied with same passion

So today on their wedding, as they are pronounced as husband and husband, Yunlan pulled shen Wei for a passionate kiss to which shen wei gladly replied with same passion. Their happiness is boundless. Finally after all the struggle, they are together for an eternity. Yezun and their friends are more than happy to witness their happiness.

After the wedding reception, they immediately left for their honeymoon for one month. They want to explore the beautiful and romantic places of Europe and also to fulfill some of their fantasies together not to mention Yunlan's perverted fantasies.

After 2yrs of happy marriage they decide to have a kid through surrogacy. The little bundle of joy bring more happiness in their life. Shen Wei, of course, is the perfect mother material.

A long journey... they both have walked together.. sharing pain and happiness together.. they become each others heart and soul.. And they lived happily ever after in their small world together.for

for

The End
***********

Thank you❤❤❤