CHAPTER 3

Yunlan pulls him to the chair and make Shen wei sit on his lap and kisses him on his lips.

"Where have you been the whole day? I missed you.." Yunlan kissed his neck and narrows his soft gaze at him,the man who is always thinking about him,.. usually Shen Wei would feel happy when Yunlan says something like that, but today is just different, his words carries pain instead,but Shen wei hugged him and said " I missed you too Ah Lan."

" Ah lan, can we watch a movie tonight together?" Shen Wei asked, almost with a straight face.

" Movie? Why so sudden?" Yunlan look surprised..

" I just suddenly feel like watching a romantic film, I think it was just released yesterday" Shen Wei try to convince him and Yunlan who never say no to Shen Wei's any request, slides out his phone from his suit pocket.. and called his secretary Congbo.. " Book the movie theater at 7."

Yunlan holds his hand, leaving the office to the cinemas together. " Mr Zhao, the theater is ready for you. Please enjoy the movie."  The staff ushers Yunlan and shen Wei into an empty cinema, with spacious sofa seat and fluffy blanket, as expected, Yunlan got the entire cinema just for them to enjoy without any disturbance. If its some other time Shen Wei would have protested for this unnecessary expenses which Yunlan always do but today he want to be alone with Yunlan so he didn't said anything.

Yunlan put his arms around his shoulder and Shen Wei lean towards his shoulder. A scene where the lead actress and the actor break up, Shen Wei burst into tears. He knew he wanted to cry so badly which was the actual reason why he wanted to watch a romantic emotional film out of the blue, so it only seem natural to cry in front of Yunlan.. Yunlan tighten his arms around Shen wei' s shivering shoulders.

"Why people take movies so seriously? Stop crying, its just a movie." but shen Wei didn't seem to hear him, just his own breathing and fear..

" but shen Wei didn't seem to hear him, just his own breathing and fear

******
Thank you ❤❤❤❤