150

As soon as the words slipped out of my mouth I regretted them. It was not that I didn't mean them it was just that with loving someone comes responsibilities. I felt the panic build up inside of me. I looked at Harry terrified for his reaction. But he just broke out in the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"I love you too Lou" He said and kissed me and just like that all my worries were blown away.

The place started to fill up with people again so we decided to head out. We were walking to the car when Harry said:

"I have been wanting to say that for a while"

"Why haven't you? I asked.

"I was scared that you would feel like I put too much pressure on you and that you didn't feel the same for me as I do for you" He said.

"I know that I'm not the best at showing affection sometimes and I'm sorry about that but it doesn't change the way I feel about you" I said looking him in the eyes. Harry smiled.

"I love you"

I couldn't take my eyes off Harry for the whole car ride back to my flat. This was all just so new and scary but at the same time so amazing. I knew that it was wrong but something had never felt so right before. I loved Harry Styles and Harry Styles loved me.

When we got back the tension in the air had changed. I had barely stepped my foot inside before Harry had me pressed to the wall, kissing me. It was intense, we barely paused for air. Harry picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed before laying down beside me. I flipped over and sat down across his lap. Ripped his shirt off as well as mine. Our lips crashed together once again.

"Do you want me to continue?" I asked Harry.

"Yes, please" He said almost begging. I placed my hand on his chest and slid it downwards towards the edge of his trousers . Harry moaned.