71

"Talk to me Louis" Harry said with a concerned voice.

"But I'm fine" I tried to protest.

"But you're not though you have panic attacks, you self harm and you lie to me about going out of town to see your grandparents and then you show up at my door at 2 am in the morning completely wasted" Harry said firmly.

"I'm sorry about lying to you"

"This isn't about lying Lou, this is about you shutting me out when I only want to help you"

"I'm sorry but I'm not ready to talk about it yet" I felt tears burning behind my eyes.

"And, that's okay but just let me be here for you please. I love you" Harry grabbed my hand and held on to it, looking me in the eyes. I just nodded in response.

I don't remember that much from last night. Only that I came here, cried for hours in Harry's arms then Harry carried me to bed and I fell asleep like a rock. This morning when I woke up I felt like shit, I threw up about eight times and then fell asleep once again. The hangover was undeniable, my head was pounding like crazy and I struggled to even keep my eyes open. I felt horrible about lying to Harry and I could tell that he was upset which killed me. I wish I could explain everything to him but it's just no time yet. In 71 days he would understand.

"Here drink this" Harry said and handed me a cup of tea.

"Thank you" I said and took the cup. Yorkshire tea of course, my favourite.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Like I deserve" I replied, giving him a small smile. He pulled me into his arms and I rested my head upon his chest.

"Then I guess you don't feel like doing much today" He said.

"Not really" I said. I just wanted to lay under the duvets in Harry's arms all day long.

"Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and then see what we find?"