131

"Harry we need to celebrate!" I said excited.

"Celebrate what?" Harry asked, confused.

"Me passing my test" I replied.

"Louis, we're not going to celebrate you passing a test you cheated on" Harry said. Thanks to Niall who actually had some great tips on cheating I killed my algebra test.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because cheating is bad" He said stubbornly.

"Oh Harold you have too many morals" I said brushing my hand through his curls.

"Remember that you were the one who stole a bottle of champagne. Stealing is worse than cheating"

"I still feel bad about that. I'm a criminal" When he said that I burst out laughing I mean Harry? a criminal? Tell me that isn't the funniest thing you've ever heard.

"I always wanted to be a criminal when I grew up" I said. Harry looked at me in chock:

"Why? I always wanted to be a football player."

"I don't know, I guess I was a bit fucked already to begin with" I said. laughing.

"Now c'mon we're celebrating"

Celebrating meant going out for pizza. Even though I loved the healthy food that Harry made me, I have to admit that I kinda missed eating all of the greasy, fatty fast food as well. We sat at a window table at the pizza place that we first went out together with the other lads a couple of months ago. The pizza had arrived and we ate in silence, I thought about how much my life had changed in the last couple of months. Harry really came into my life and turned it all upside down. In a good way of course. If it wasn't for him I probably would have thrown in the towel already but now I'm going to be able to keep my promise to mom.

I looked at Harry biting off the crust from his pizza before eating the rest of his slice as the weirdo he was. I smiled.

"Thank you" I said. Harry looked up at me.

"For what?" He asked.

"Everything"