Chapter 6: I'm Going to Kidnap Senpai~

[Nightmare P.O.V.]

This plan was perfect. They had so much untapped potential, it would have been wasteful to leave them in that AU, being brainwashed by the Star Sanses. Well, I didn't acually think that they could brainwash them, they seemed to have quite a bit of distaste for those smiley idiots, with the exception of Blue. But that was understandable, given the circumstances. Also, they seemed too much like me to be brainwashed by them.

That worried me a bit, their likeness to me.

Really, I thought the bigger threat to them was the other humans. They seemed likely to kill them on accident, or more likely on purpose, during one of their "pranks". I'm sure the lake, though it was the first, would not be the last of the deadly pranks that cheerleader would pull. At least, it wouldn't, if she got the chance to pull another. But she wouldn't.

I planned to bring (Y/N) here, to my castle, where that human couldn't hurt them, and the Star Sanses couldn't find them. And, eventually, I would convince them to join the Bad Sanses. Though, if they did agree, I might have to change the name... we'll see.

Of course, they would require training, but that wouldn't be a problem. The problem was keeping them alive during said training... which meant I'd have to do it myself. The others couldn't be trusted to be careful enough not to kill them.

Of course, first I had to get them here. Cross was assigned that task. He was to collect them sometime while they were out. Dust had spied on them and informed us that they were going to be out in the town, shopping, and that they'd be out late, on their own. That was the golden oppertunity. Cross was to shadow them, and to collect them when they wouldn't be noticed by anyone. He would then bring them here, to me...

And then they would be safe. Here. With me...

Wait. No. Was I...?

No. Not possible. Could I...?

No way. I couldn't possibly... right? They're just a random human... who just happens to be similar to me. There's nothing special there. Yeah. But... why am I doing this anyway? 

...

Well, shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[(Y/N) POV]

I yawned, and peered again at the books on the shelf in front of me. After determining that what I was looking for wasn't here, I left the bookstore, a bit disappointed. I was really hoping to get that book, but I wasn't really suprised that it wasn't there. After all, it's not like I had been blessed with good fortune. So I wasn't as dissapointed as I would otherwise be.

I walked down the street, glancing up at the sky. 'It'll be dark soon,'  I thought. 'I should be getting home.' I turned into an alleyway, not really looking where I was going. I was already halfway down it when I realised that I had turned into the wrong alley. I could see the bricks of the dead end in the dimming light.

"There you are, (Y/N). I've been looking for you~."

I spun around, immediately recoginzing the voice. Regina. She had been so suprised when I showed up at school today. She'd really thought she'd gotten rid of me. But what did she want now? She couldn't possibly be thinking of... could she?

"What do you want, Jessica?" I used her real name; Seeing as she had me trapped, it didn't seem like a good idea to antagonize her. She smiled at me, the most genuine smile she had ever given me. She showed her teeth, cocked her head to the side, and her eyes sparkled.