Part 20: Their First Time

Narrator's POV 

After the massage, they went back to Camila's penthouse it was almost dinner time. Camila told Lauren that she had ordered the food including the pizza. They would spend the night enjoying the food and watching a movie or concert movie as Lauren loved music. They would do what Lauren loved, eating, and music.

"Camz... I am stuffed..." Lauren gave Camila her silly look.

Camila laughed, "It's your birthday, eat whatever you can eat..."

"No... I am done...can we just keep it for tomorrow?" Lauren asked

"Are you sure?"

"Yup...thanks..." Lauren's happy full face was so adorable.

They went to the living room to chill, watching Amy Winehouse's concert. Camila decided to ask Lauren what made her oversleep as she never overslept even though she was always on time for every appointment, "Lo, what did you do last night?"

Lauren whose eyes were on the television turned to Camila and wondered if she knew she was out with Lucy as she always knew things.

Camila didn't hear any reply from Lauren, she asked again, "You never overslept, so you must be staying late?"

"I went out with Lucy, and I was drunk and slept too long," Lauren explained

Camila's facial expression changed a little, and she looked at the screen instead of Lauren, "Oh, you girls...celebrated your birthday?" She was disappointed that she was not the first one who greeted her and not the only one who celebrated with her.

"Yea...kind of. We went to the mountain for stargazing."

"Oh, what a romantic night." Camila's reply was short and did not say anything further. Lauren knew she did not like what she heard.

"...we just went for stargazing, eating, talking, and I drank too much."

"Oh, it's new," Camila said still looking at the screen.

"What's new?" Lauren was confused

"You got drunk?" Camila looked at her. It was not that Camila didn't like Lauren to get drunk, she herself sometimes got drunk, more often than Lauren. She would not complain if Lauren got drunk.

"Oh, yea... It's my birthday, so I was thinking to get loose a little, but... I lost control. I won't trust myself next time for this." Lauren said.

"Did Lucy suggest that?"

"Eh...yeah kind of, but I also think it's a good idea. I feel freer..." Lauren said.

"Oh... Okay... you want to drink now. I got some wine?" Camila asked. She was not only offering her. She was challenging Lauren.

"No... I am full... and I don't like the feeling after drunk, like when I got up today."

"Okay..."

Lauren did not like Camila's silence, "I don't want to get drunk when I am with you. I want to enjoy it." Lauren sounded sweet, but she meant it.

Camila was definitely happy to hear that. She smiled and turned to Lauren, "do you?"

"Yea..." Camila snuggled up against Lauren.

.

Camila gave Lauren the gifts she bought for her, the jacket and the boots. Lauren was speechless when she opened them, "Camz, you know I am super happy with the food, the snacks, the massage and sauna that you gave me. It's more than enough."