Part 22: The Hot Guy

Camila's POV

It had been a week since Lauren did not answer my call and she lied to me. I did not want to text her or call her anymore. It was Wednesday, and we should have our lunch, but I did not want to go there for the third time and she would tell me she could not make it. I decided to have my lunch on campus. 

"Mila... you are here?" Dinah asked and sat down next to me with her food.

"Yea..." I looked at her but I did not say anything.

"You are not seeing Lauren? It's Wednesday?" She looked at me wondering as she knew I always had my Wednesday lunch with Lauren before coming back for the next class.

"Yea..." I was eating my food slowly.

"Are you girls okay?"

I sighed and stopped eating. "we kind of fight..."

"What happened?"

I shrugged. I did not know where to start, "she did not answer my calls."

"Since when?" Dinah asked.

"Wednesday..." I tried to recall, "no... it's from last weekend."

"Since the trip?" Dinah asked.

"Yea... you know I couldn't just ask Ariana to move to the back seat right?"

"Are you sure, just because of the seat thing, Mila?"

"I... I don't know."

"Ariana?"

I looked at her frowning, "Ariana?"

"Do you still regularly keep in touch with Lauren recently, since Ariana is here, or less?"

"Yea..." my voice was small. I was not sure now, "what do you mean?"

"I see you spend more time with Ariana recently. I am not complaining. I still have my BFF time with you and she is fun, too."

"I... you think so?" I looked at Dinah. She nodded.

"On Wednesday, we are supposed to have our lunch. I was waiting there with Ariana. I thought she was late and then I received her text telling me she can't make it, just like the previous Wednesday. And... when I looked outside the window I saw her walking away from the restaurant."

"What? Dinah was not only surprised that Lauren was there but left, but also Ariana joined our lunch.

"Yea... before I saw her, I texted her asking where she was. She said she was at the campus. She lied to me, Dinah."

"So, you did not have lunch with her since last two Wednesday."

"Yes..."

"Did Ariana also join you the previous Wednesday?"

"Yea... three.." I answered Dinah and I answered myself at the same time, why Lauren was avoiding me and lying to me.

"Camila..." I looked at her, "I think she is not angry just because of the seat thing. Probably, you spend less time with her, and two weeks in a row you brought Ariana with you to your both's private lunch. I even never join you two."

"It's for three weeks..."

"Camila..." Dinah facepalmed herself, "... so you had your last three Wednesday lunch with Ariana and Lauren was only once?"