Trailer

The Hellmouth.

A lone titan hunched himself up against one of the archaic pillars within the Hive's necropolis. He had a decent wound on him, and couldn't heal as he could not see any wells of light near. He sighed as his tracker was quiet, nothing was moving which made him unsettled..is he really alone? He came down with two others, a Warlock and a hunter. They were both friends, or so he thought. When the hive's ambush was sprung they all barely made it out alive, but this was no ordinary ambush, as suddenly as if the Warlock and Hunter knew they made it past one step in front of the titan, the hunter and warlock both looked and nodded for some reason only to push the titan into the swarming darkness around them. The Titan became enraged when he figured out that it was because his light burned brightest, and that he would be an all you could eat buffet for the worms.

They were right his light did burn brightest as he cut down every Hive warrior that came at him. He looked around wondering how he could get out as his transmat and access to his ship were unavailable. He then stopped at the feeling of two presences. He looked in front of him to see a weird hive wizard of sorts just gazing at him almost studying him. The other was a silhouette made of green light, not the green soul fire but green light. The wizard was then right in his face. He looked at it aiming his Sunshot at it. "I̷̪͝ť̵̞̘ ̵̳̋s̴̡̩̓̐e̷̤̖͂ē̵͓m̵͘ͅs̶̛͈̺̽ ̴̣̙̎͑y̵̼̌͐ò̵̯͒ṳ̶̖͐'̷̼̅̕v̷̠̈́e̴͉͗ ̷͔̓̿b̷̯̓̂e̷̖͙̊̐è̷͈ṋ̵̛̈́ ̸̢͘͘l̴͍͖̇̐e̷͉͔͝f̵̥͖͆t̵̬͋̕ ̴̢̳̒͝b̶͉̈e̶̦̰̔h̵̼͛̋i̸̲̳̿ṇ̷͑͋ḏ̵̄ ̸͇̜̔o̷̢̰̾́ḩ̶́̋ ̸̧͖̔͠l̵̢̒̕ì̶̚ͅg̸̪͉͆ẖ̶̛̐ţ̷̋̀b̴̘̎͜è̸̢̫á̶͈̠ṛ̶͠͝e̵̪̕͠r̴͉̯̀̆ ̸̢͖͗ṁ̸̜͖̄i̷̡̽n̷͎͉̅͠e̶̱͋.̸̫̃͂.̸̢̳͌.̸̫̭̉͌ļ̵̐e̸̱͠ͅt̷̢͚̂ ̵͇͙̇y̷̜̾͠o̴̯̞͌͝ṵ̸͒̽ṟ̸̨͊ ̶͉̞̆̒ḧ̷̹́a̶̪͒͛t̴̺̪̑̓ē̸̫̖͘ ̷̺͌͛f̷̦̀ȋ̴͈̱l̸͓͎̔l̴̘̇ ̴͎̉ͅy̴͇͉̽̑ȏ̵̟u̶̞͘ ̸̨́ą̴̻͋̔n̴͙͒d̵̝̦̚͝ ̵̟̯̀̉p̸͉̂ủ̷̙͝t̴̲̺̆ ̸̨̛̝̀ť̵̤̏h̷̦̑a̶̲̻͊ṯ̶̀ͅ ̵̥͉͌̒e̴͖͗v̸̡̘̐i̸̘̪̒̌l̵͕̒ ̸̰̣̒͝t̶͇̄o̸̘̼̎ ̴̯̿ġ̵̨͚o̶̳̎ọ̸͍͌d̵͇̰̚ ̴͇̚u̵͚͒s̶̞̎͌e̷͈̦̅ ̴̯̗͘ạ̴̊̓ṉ̶̙̓̕ḑ̶̖̈́ ̵͍͙̏j̷̯̲̕o̴̟̖͂i̴̼͠n̵̘̉ ̷̣͑̌m̷͖̚ĕ̵̯͍͠.̸̰̀̚.̷̟̃̽.̷̥̺̕ ̴̡̯̓" The wizard spoke in perfect english as it smiled a toothy decaying grin at him. "S-sava-" the titan was about to say a name he really didn't want to say until he saw the green silhouette run in between the two, it grabbed the titan and pulled him through some sort of portal. Then it was darkness, and then a familiar voice. "Guardian...Guardian?! Eyes UP!" the voice of his ghost,Nina, was the only thing bringing him to consciousness as he felt the light return to him.

-To Be Continued

(I hope you enjoy this trailer for a story that I will be committed to, as for right now the other Destiny story known as "The Shady Schemes of Remnant"  will be back burned to be redesigned or scrapped, as of right now though "A Titan in the Rose Field" is going to be the primary story I work on. Peace- Kazumi)