Chapter 8 - Romantic night

When they arrived back to his bedroom, Grindelwald took Aurora's items to his quarters. As he put them together with magic, suddenly, he saw a piece of paper sticking out under her pillow. He walked there to watch what was on it. His heart melted as he saw himselves portrait on the paper. He smiled, folded it, and slipped it into his inner pocket. When he got back into his quarters with all her stuff, he saw her bare back from behind, as she was just putting on her silk slip. The material slided down on her tiny waists, covered her breasts, then she ran her thin arms through the straps. Grindelwald watched her with huge lust, with his mouth fell open.

He walked slowly over to her, swept her hair to the side, and started kissing her neck.

"Honey..." She whispered, with a small moan. Grindelwald growled into her neck, and pulled her closer from the waist.

"I found something in your room that I guess I shouldn't have, but I really like it." He told her, and showed her the paper to her.

"Oh, my God! I totally forgot about this!" She said.

"It's fine, it's really sweet of you. Once again you managed to impress me. Can I keep it, actually?" He asked sweetly.

"Of course you can." She smiled, blushing slighly, then he bend to kiss her. She let out a small moan during the kiss, and ran her hand through his hair. Grindelwald got totally heated inside, so he lifted her up, and put her carefully on the bed.

"I love you." He whispered as he sucked on her neck again.

"I love you too." She breathed.

"I love you Aurora as I have never felt love before. You are someone special, and I want to show you how special you are to me, but I feel like I'm not doing enough." He said, looking into her eyes deeply.

She smiled, and kissed him before he could continue.

"You're doing it perfect, baby. I haven't experiened anything like this before. You're all I ever wanted, sweetie." She answered softly.

He kissed her, and let his fingers trail down on her jaw.

"I've never known anyone like you." He said through small kisses.

"I'm glad I came there that time, it would've been the biggest mistake of my life if I hadn't." She explained. The kisses slowly deepened.

"My love... I want to show you how much I love you." He said. He held her in his arms as he kissed down her neck and his shoulder. "I want you to know and feel how truly I worship you, beautiful." He added.

She hesitated for a moment before she smiled, and nodded.

"Show me, love." She replied.

It wasn't completely clear to her then, how he meant it, but his gaze soon revealzed it. Excitement, and nervosity ran through her body in that moment, even her throat had gone dry. If he really meant... then it was time to clarify things, and it wasn't a great pleasure.

"Honey, I- I've never done that before, and I'm a little afraid..." She spoke quietly, and he raised his eyebrows from the unexpected surprise. I mean, it was not so unexpected, because he could somehow infer from her shyness, but this spoken sounded even more serious.

"You're pure." He whispered, like someone who still doesn't believe it.

"I'm so sorry." She said in embarrassement.

"Why are you apologising?" He caressed her cheek, and held her close. "I'm so happy about that. Don't worry, love. Nothings gonna hurt, I promise. But of course you can decide when you want it, so-" He explained tenderly but she shut him up with a kiss. She already know what she wanted.

"What about, now?" She whispered into his ear, and he looked into her eyes lovingly.

"Are you sure?" He asked softly.

She stared into his calming eyes for a second. Her heart was racing.

Suddenly she felt a strange calmness run over her body, she smiled at him, then nodded, and took his hand.

"I'm totaly sure. This is just all very new to me. Just a little nervous because it's all very new to me." She explained.

People of her age weren't usually virgins. But from now, she didn't mind it, after all it's good if at least one of them knows what they're doing.

He smiled charmingly before rubbing her amrs.

"I'll be very careful, and very gentle." He said, giving a soft kiss on her lips.

After the whole thing, he casted a spell to clean the sheets, and freshen their bodies up, then they were just lying there together in the dark. She wasn't wearing anything to cover up her chest, but she didn't mind. She felt comfortable, relieved, and happy.

"How are you feeling, love?" He asked softly while placing a kiss on her shoulder. She felt a shudder running down her spine, and pulled the blanket up higher against the cold. Then she smiled at him, and felt a blush come to her cheeks.

"Amazing." She answered.

Although she was scared to lose her virginity, she was so glad she let Gellert to be her first. He was so sweet, and gentle all the way through. She felt the luckiest girl in the world, because she had the most beautiful and wonderful boyfriend ever in the whole universe.

"Gellert?" She asked suddenly.

"Hmm?" He asked back.

"Am I the girl you've always dreamed about?" She asked curiously.

"No, sweetheart. You're much more than that." He answered, and kissed her softly. "I never thought that I could get such a beautiful and strong young woman by my side, who moreover, loves me truly." He continued quietly.

"I love you Gellert. Always and forever, through eternity." She said.