Her Master's lecture

Next day , morning she has not wake up else it is late and she have to go school also . James comes to wake her but she doesn't want to come out of blanket , James shouts too much to wake her up but she just wants to sleep at last James bring a bucket full of so cold water , removes the blanket and throw water on her face and that's just not the happening of this day , this is everyday's story 😒. But her habit never changed. She has no friends means she has full time for study and reading that flop book 😔. Don't Know why she is too much excited in that type of boring book written by a mad writer. She get ready to go school she is actually late for her Master's class , Whikes Rosa master . So, she runs quickly from home without breakfast and her mom is shouting but no impact on her .

Haash ... At last she comes in class before Master's entry . Just 10 students are present in class as Master Whikes Rosa doesn't want such students in class who are the reasons of time wasting and disturbance . Master just wants that students in class who are interested in past and future of earth and Lucy was her favorite student from starting.

She do focused her lecture on the topic " The changed world " exactly the favorite topic of Lucy. Master told how the world changes in just fed years complete after the time traveling girl's visit to the year 2025 . But no one knows from where the girl exactly comes and why just after her coming the world changes. Master is looking on Lucy as he wants to tell her something . After the class ends master calls Lucy to his room