Intro to the first Monster (The fireman)

Lucy is trying to know what happened, an old lady tell her that a very large man coming whose all body is made of fire. All fire brigades of city are falling water on him. But the fire became more distructive.

Lucy runs towards the monster to understand everything. She sees that the lady is correct. How much water is falling on that monster, there becomes distructive.

Suddenly the monster destroy all these firebrigades. Put fire in all the buildings. There is no one except Lucy. Monster noticed lucy and sees her glow coming out of her body as like God. He understood that this girl will end  the Kingdom of monsters. So he decided to kill right now.

Monster starts running after Lucy. Lucy also starting to save herself. Monster is getting closer to her. Lucy is totally confused what she has to do? Suddenly her master appears in front of her and said, "Lucy do you remembe the 6 senses lecture" By saying thaat, master dissapears. way tries to remember her lecture. But because of fear the cannot remember anything. So, the decided to disappear from Monsters eyes. She escapes after a tall building. And close her eyes and focus on her brain to remember the lecture.
Monster is roaring too loudly. Giving warnings to Lucy to come out , putting fire in the buildings . But Lucy is remembering her lecture . She remembers that Her master has teached them about men's formation. A men is made of 5 sources , Water, Fire, Earth, Air and Sky. If , human focus on meditation then he can get these sources as natural powers but fir gaining these powers , human have to forget all his relations , his home , his lifestyle , everything and just focus on God and you will get the power.

Yes , she knows now that this Monster is made of source Fire , not that fire which we use every day !! Now she has to mediate..