Her experience in the past !!

Everyone is looking towards the sky !! She is really surprised where she had come ?? She is confused , she started walking looking at the buildings , she thought "These buildings are looking to be seen by me but these type of buildings are not in my city ! Then , where I have seen this scene !!"

Suddenly she saw the new year board , it was 1st January , 2025 !!!!!!! She is shocked that she has in the past !! Then she remembers that she has seen these buildings in the book , She remembered , book !! WHAT , I have entered the past , but how is that possible. She thought it as her imagination in dreams so she says a lady to pinch her . She is really pained by pinch . This is reality !!But Lucy is happy by thinking that God has listened her prayer. Now no one will give her pain. 

But her happiness will not last for a long time. In time travel, just she doesn't travel there are so many bad souls present in different years. Many bad people has died but their soul doesn't get relief. These song also travel with Lucy and as Lucy get powers during time travel, these only also get powers during time pravel. And these souls became monsters. Lucy has entered 2025 ,so these souls also entered in 2025. Now, when these souls became monsters so they their their bad works.

All people start running towards the north side of country. All are shouting . Lucy Cannot understand anything the asked from running people, what happend. But no one is answering to her.