The last day battle (be ready)

When POLLUTEDAM tell everything to Queen (KESDEYA) and suddenly a monster tells her DEMONDARK is also killed by Lord Angle.

( KESDEYA was the most dangerous Queen demon ever .
She has dark black eyes with a red demon shine in them.
She is the alone Monster in this universe , who has poison in her body , if anyone just touch her can lead to death .)

Queen (KESDEYA) get too much angry .
Next morning ,this is 30th Dec. Monsters are practicing according to KESDEYA , all are checking their powers . POLLUTEDAM is doing something different , KESDEYA does not understand . She ignores him . All monsters are ready for their victory .

On the other hand , people in city were worried about the Battle .

Lord Angle is testing her weapons .Her Master , Wîkèß Røßa sir , comes there . She is very happy to see him . She touches his feet .
Her Master gives her blessings to win and come back safely .
Lord Angle :- Thank you so much master !! I was wishing that you will come and Increase my potential for my life's biggest fight .
(Master smiles )
Master :- I just come here to say some words to you dear ! Just that thousands of people are waiting for you here and there also . Come soon !
Lord Angle :- Master ! Just last day here , today is 30th December and tomorrow , 31st and also the starting of 2026 , before this I will come home .

(Both smiles and Master goes from there).

______________________________________

Monsters are filled with a single hope for today , To build their kingdom on Earth.

KESDEYA wear her protective shield , sits on her horse and called POLLUTEDAM to be ready with the army . He ordered all the Monsters to move towards the Battle land .

Here , people are praying from their true heart for Lord Angle .

Lord Angle also moved towards the Battle land but she stopped and think .

This is the last day of the Battle , and monsters will try to do anything to win this war . So , she created a strong shield on the boundaries of the Battle land which could not be Identified by Monsters , which make world safe from damages caused by monsters , she would have to face everything , she did not want a single person will harmed by this battle . Not just humans , all the animals and birds will also be safe.

She moved towards the Battle land . She saw all the Monsters are coming but who is on the horse ?
She has never heard about any lady Monster in the book of his Master .

All the Monsters stood in front of Lord Angle , she estimated how many soldiers are there ? And her estimation is almost 100,000 monsters are there , she thought her estimation is wrong she again try to count , again 100,000monsters .
She thought how this is possible , almost 5,0000 monsters back from there and now !!
How it is possible ?

But she thought she did not have to focus on counting , she just have to kill all of them .

She is just thinking about her decision and suddenly Monsters start attacking on her.

She got injured Because of her a single mistake .

She stood and pick out her two Swords and start attacking on the Monsters , she is Killing the monsters with her Technics tough by her master which she has never used first .

POLLUTEDAM was also watching her , but this time he just not sit silently . It's his turn to show his powers .
He started praying his dangerous powers .

With his great shout , a very big black CHAKRA come out of his body and goes in the sky .

The CHAKRA covered the whole sky , all the clouds goes invisible , just all around there was a black shade , a symbol of monsters and demons .