The next day (29 December).

The next morning comes , the Sun is shining at the top of the Sky like a king. All around a single voice is listening , the meditation voice of all the people of city coming from their hearts.

Lord Angle get ready for the war . Then, she hears a voice "help , help !! Help Lord Angle". She flies towards the city .

There, whole city is collected in a similar dress , women , old , children and men ,all are there . She asked the boy why he called her ? Any problem . The boy replied no problem Lord Angle , I called you here to tell you that we all are also coming with you in the war . We will also helps you to win .
Lord Angle smiles and shake his hair , she says ," No , I can not take you in war. They are Monsters dear . "

A woman says ," We know they are Monsters but we wants to save our land . We both here , and we will die for that land also , Please allow us Lord Angle ".

After listening that , Lord Angle says "yes" for their coming.

They all go to the boundary of their city .
The Monster's army also comes . Today there are 4 leaders in the army - "DEMONDARK" , "SNAKEMONSTER" , "POLLUTEDAM" , "GHOSTIEDARE" .

Lord Angle has studied about these monsters in the holy book written by a writer as his Imagination . She knows much more about all these Monsters . But today there is an increasment in the army .

But today she has a new energy as the people are trying to finish the bad souls inside them , makes easy to destroy these monsters .

With a drum shout , the fight begins . All people attacked on the monsters with a high energy .

The war scene ---- ______________________________________
______________________________________
** Men with big muscles 💪 shows their muscles to the monsters , monsters are shocked to see it , at the moment , beat them too much that the demons fall down . Some of these people ,pick some demons up to their head and throw away creating a funny scene there.

** Old person are using a funny trick. E.g. - They call the demons near them to check what they can do to treate their caught and when a demon come near them , 3-4 old person start beating him and with their sticks . And the monsters faint there . Some of the monsters run from the war land to save themselves from this treat .

** Children also makes a trick to make monsters fool . E.g. - Some children challenge monsters that they are magical children but monsters do not know anything about magic . This make monsters angry and they except the challenge to show their magic . First , a child moves his hands acting like he is doing magic and other child acts like he is dying . Monsters also do the same , all are doing magic on each other and kill themselves .

** Women have bought their kitchen instruments and beating the Monsters with roller (Belan in Hindi ) , brooms (Jhadu in Hindi ) . Monsters at last starts praying the women to left them they will never come back again.
____________________________________________________________________________

Lord Angle is also destroying monsters very fastly , she is in a great energy . Her face is covered with blood of monsters . It's half sunset now , fight is going on  , she has destroyed half Monster's army alone . Now , she has to fight with the 4 destructive monsters.

All these 4 have killed thousands of persons .

Lord Angle and the four monsters are in front of each other now .

Firstly , SNAKEMONSTER  comes to attack with a " fiss " sound of a snake.

He attacks on Lord Angle with his tale . Lord Angle flip back and save herself .
She starts running and SNAKEMONSTER also moves after her . He changes his shape to a very big snake with a fire in his mouth .
He is attacking on Lord Angle with his fire .
Both enter the city now . SNAKEMONSTER is continuesly firing on Lord Angle .
Lord Angle is saving herself with great difficulty . As , she is running forward and she have to look again back to see in which direction he is falling fire balls . Many of buildings put into fire and causes a big destruction.