Fight between Monster and Lucy

Now , she has to fight with the Monster and she is ready for this .

She automatically start flying in air and move towards the monster. She challenges Monster for fight .

Monster roars and says , " You will die if you fight with me , so surrender yourself , if you wants to live ".

Lucy says ," Means you cannot fight with me , so say directly that ".

Listening that Monster's anger goes out of control , he run towards Lucy and throw a big ball of fire towards her. Lucy try stop that Fire ball with her power. Both powers strike with each other and a big explosion happens . But this is just the starting of this fight , Monster now decided to attack a no. of times together .

Monster create a very big ball of fire and attacks on Lucy . Lucy applies her whole power to destroy that fire ball . She is trying her best but Monster started attacking on her a no. of times and this is making Lucy too weak . But she is trying her best to stop that fire ball . All the people are seeing that and praying for her to give her power to fight that monster.

Their blessings and prayers work  and at last she destroys the fire ball . She collects her whole power and attacks on monster immediately . Monster hurts a lot by this attack and runs away from there..

By seeing Monster running from there , everyone is shouting like hurrey , yeaaah , .

Lucy is feeling too much weakness in her body and goes away from here to a hill for some rest . Her pain is unconscious . She is feeling like half dead . So , she lies down on the hill