The fight begins (1st day).

The next morning comes , Lord Angle is mentally and physically fully ready for the war. She is wearing her costume for war . Suddenly she listens a voice with beating big drums . She doesn't focus on this at that time , but this sound is increasing like someone is coming near to her with beating a 🥁 drum . She pick her Sword and flies in air . And what she sees ? Her eyes are not believing on that scene .

A very big army of approx. 70,000 Monsters is coming towards the city . A leader is on horse with a very big sword in his hand . His name is THE DEMONDARK . His eyes are shining with a blue colour , his eyes are focusing on the city .

The monster Maneater is also included in this army . He is laughing on Lord Angle's foolishness , she doesn't kill him tomorrow , but now they will kill her .

Monsters are looking very dangerous , every monster has different powers . The floor starts vibrating with their feet voices . Many of monsters are Dragons , Demons , Mummy of dead humans , and the faint size monsters . These faint monsters are shouting very loudly that Lord Angle can also hear their roar .

Lord Angle doesn't think that she has to fight with 70,000 monsters alone . Then , she remember the sayings of her Master and God .

But she is not afraid to die , she has promised to God to save the earth , now she doesn't care for her life . She will fight till her death but doesn't allow these monsters to set their kindom on Earth .

She take a long breathe and joins her thumb and middle finger. She starts bringing her powers from the Earth's good people and nature . From all around , a big wave of blue mix pink light with small white particles starts entering her body . Her body starts shining with a great light called the light of God's body . Her body covers with a strong armor with great Weapons , her back appears with two strong big swords and a big sword of peace is also in her hand with a shining diamond in it . Two big long , poisonous knifes are on the shoulders . Her left hand has a protective shield and also a bow and many powerful arrows .

Monsters has came very close to the city and which land they are crossing is turned into barren land , puting fire everywhere . The sky is covered with the dark black and dark red clouds , lighting is faaling everywhere , from everywhere hot Lava is coming out . Looking like the area they have crossed , becomes the Monster's land .

But now , Lord Angle starts running and moves towards the Monster's army . Her feet's are leaving her footprints behind .

Now , she reaches in front of the Monster's army . Monsters starts laughing on her , they says to DEMONDARK , why he calls 70,000 demons to fight this little girls , all are laughing on her .

DEMONDARK said ,"we don't have to waste our time , kill her fastly , we have to build our kingdom also ".

All demons follow his order and starts moving towards Lord Angle but Meneater said ,"stop !! She makes me blind from one eye , so I wants to take my revenge , her death is written in my hand ". He decreases his size and rans towards Lord Angle with a large shout with his sword and attacks on Lord Angle .
Lord Angle move d
From there and Monster falls on the ground , some monsters can not control Their laugh and starts laughing on him , including DEMONDARK also laughs on him .

This makes Meneater becomes too much angry and attacks on Lord Angle with double energy , it injure Lord Angle a little bit .

Meneater starts laughing loudly , but Lord Angle smiledyand says ,"You are very Happy because you gives me a little injury , then how much I will happy when I will kill you . NOW , IT'S MY TURN DEMON ".

Lord Angle runs and with a shout , she crosses the sword from Monster's body .
Monster shouts with a huge pain , his eyes filled with water and he feels down .