forever - danger incorporated

are you thinking of me tonight?
i've been thinking bout you since forever, forever

xxx

was this fate? i used to never believe in fate. you make decisions all the time, every day, whether they're small and insignificant or bigger and more influential. all those decisions have different outcomes. if i take this tab, i'll regret it tomorrow. if i don't, i won't have fun.

if i book a flight to moscow i'll be out of here soon. if i don't, i'm staying.

but maybe fate isn't about the individual choices. we're all destined to die, right? and that's a major life event. tomorrow's fucking hangover isn't a major life event. love however, definitely is. at least if you ask a hopeless romantic like me.

what's even the chance that two broken valley kids would go to the same party in the hills? two kids from the same high school. what's the chance of them striking up a conversation, hugging, smoking together, dancing together, making out, sleeping with each other, falling in love...

maybe it is fate, after all.

what am i thinking? i'm not even thinking.

it's getting hard to breathe under the wrinkled sheets. the air smells like sex and sweat. my head is swimming. i'm totally lost in the intense feeling, lost in him. no one else could make me feel this way. no one else could fuck me so good.

hands are desperately trying to tug at my damp hair. mine are gripping the bed frame. occasional clanging from metal chains mix with muffled moans. skin slaps against skin, inching me closer to my climax.

waves of gratification wash over us. his wrists are already red from the handcuffs. my legs are about to give out. tears slide down his puffy cheeks, but i know he likes it rough. between choked whimpers he keeps pleading for more. the bedsheets slip off my back. his body shines in the moonlight.

goddamn, is he gorgeous. every inch of him. every feature.

he drools like a dog, quivering in his collar. i shock him again. the shrieks of painful pleasure, the way he twists under me... and just as i thought he couldn't get any more sexy.

i don't give him a break, not a single second to breathe. he's got me flying, and i'm not about to come down yet. the room spins with my head. i'm floating. nothing matters but us. he's so tight it drives me fucking wild.

his tongue is slimy, lips wet and soft. they shudder when he groans into my mouth. he tastes like pre cum. he tastes like me.

from the bottom of my heart i wish we could stay here forever. i wish i could fuck him til the end of times. but deep down i know it won't last. we're both close, both chasing our orgasms. i'm gone, and happily so. it's almost bittersweet. i don't wanna leave. i don't want him to leave.

i shock him again. the sounds are higher pitched now, louder, and more desperate. it's like he doesn't care if the whole neighborhood hears anymore. i love it. i love seeing him like this. a total break of character from his normal self. who would've thought he could be such a hot little slut in bed?

my dick keeps hitting his prostate dead on. the restraints are only making him more agitated. i pump my hand up and down his shaft, matching the strokes with my thrusts until he cracks, helpless and unable to act.

he screams my name, screams it like i'm his savior, like i've blessed him a hundred times over. it makes me shiver. cum spills down my hand. i'm in heaven. and i can barely see no more.

pretty sure it was fate all along.

xxx

will you let me in your bed
tonight, tomorrow, forever, forever?