Three

Kageyama's Pov

I arrived at some house... well mansion with my father for dinner. He explained that it was one of his friends house and they were going to explain some business. I walked inside to see y/n coming down the stairs.

"What the fuck is she doing here" I said to myself

"WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE!?" Y/n said yelling

"Y/n! What is wrong with you!" Im guessing her father said

I gave her a smirk and he ran away with her face all red.

"I apologize for my daughter's behavior Hiroshi" Junichiro said

"Its alright why don't we go eat and start discussing the arrangement" my father said

We followed Junichiro to the dining room. "I wonder what arrangements they are talking about" I to myself
We sat down at the table greeted by Junichiro's wife Sakura.

"Hello! Welcome I hope the two of you are doing well today!" Sakura said

As the three of them talked I sat there bored out of my mind when y/n decided to finally join us. I came to find out that Junichiro is her dad which is surprising because she never talks about her home life but then again I couldn't care less.

We were in the middle of eating and y/n was avoided making eye contact with me. She wore a short fitted black dress hugging all her curves just right. I never knew she had such a nice body all she ever wears is baggy clothes.

I wasn't paying attention when they were talking to us but the one thing I heard was that im getting married to y/n.

"Why is this happening right now and with her!?" I said in my head. So this is what they must have been talking about when they said "arrangement" .

Y/n ended up walking away. Out of all people it had to be the one person I hated the most.

" Why are you doing this to me dad" 

" Tobio listen, this is a great opportunity for you and your future!"

" Why can't I decide that for myself. I don't understand why you are doing this to me!"

I roamed around the house finding y/n on the balcony crying and walk towards her.

I walk towards her as she wipes the tears off her face. I look up gazing into the night sky.

"Just so you know I don't want to marry you nor do I want to be with you. I don't care what you do just leave me alone and don't even think about talking to me at school."  

That was all i said before walking away not caring at the fact that shes crying.

I made my way to the car heading back home. Once I made it home I went straight to my room loosening my tie and un buttoning my shirt. *sights*

I step into the shower letting the hot water run down my face and body. I had to find a way to keep this from Mai. I mean it shouldn't be that hard since I basically told y/n to fuck off.

As I was deep in my thoughts i hadn't realizing how much time had passed by and got out the shower going straight to bed