Fifteen

Y/n's Pov

Kageyama : "Yes"

He leans back crashing our lips together bringing his hand down rubbing my clit through the fabric.

"Ah~ mmm~" i moan in our kiss

He starts kissing down my neck sucking on my sweet spot. I slip off my bottoms tugging onto his shorts indicating him to take them off.

He stops sucking on my chest to take his shorts off. He rubs his cock on my clit.

"Fuck~ k-Kageyama" i moan

"Tell me what you want princess" he says in my ear turning me on even more.

He continues to rub on my clit.

"Ahhh~ please... f~ fuck me"

I wanted him more then anything right now. He was making me go crazy.

"As you wish"

He starts to slide himself in me slowly giving me time to adjust to his size. I didn't realize how big he was until he started putting it in me.

"Fuck... youre so tight y/n" he moans pushing himself in you

He starts sliding in and out of you faster making you a moaning mess.

"Kageyamaa~ y~youre so b~bi~big"

He pulls out of me taking me to the stairs of the pool leaning forward so my ass is facing him.

Without warning he slams right back into me making me scream his name. He grabs a hand full of my hair bring me up using the other hand to wrap around my neck.

"Be a good girl and cum for daddy" he says moaning and grunting in my ear making me squirm

He starts going faster and harder touching just the right places

"Aaaah~ yes daddy j-just like that"

"Thats right take every inch of be princess"

My legs become weak

"Im gunna ahhh.... cum"

"Cum all over daddys cock princess"

Starting to twitch inside of me. I came all over him as he shot his warm cum inside me. He pulls out letting our cum drip down my thighs.

He slaps my ass making me almost fall down.

"Kageyamaaaaa youre going to make me fall! My legs are already weak as it is!" I said whining

He starts laughing

"Come on lets go inside and get cleaned up" he carries me to the bathroom in my room

God I cant believe we had sex in the pool and his dick was big...I- I didn't expect that at all.

We made it to my bathroom and he puts me down setting up the bath.

We both go in and I was sitting in between his legs having my back touch his chest. He wraps his arms around me pulling me closer to him leaving no space left between us resting his chin on my shoulder.

"What is this Kageyama.. what are we doing?" I asked

"Im not sure but whatever it is I hope we can continue this"

"You literally just got out of a 3 year relationship Kageyama. This was probably just a rebound thing because you were horny"

"No its not" he says

"Then what is it because it's clear you are not doing this because you love me and there no way youre over the break up its i lts been like 3 weeks or something like that."

I was about to get up out the bath but he pulled you back in holding you so you couldn't leave.

"Y/n"

"What Kageyama what is it" I said annoyed and kind of upset

"I don't hate you, you know that?"

"Yeah right.... youve hated me for as long as I could remember now let me go" I said trying to get out of his arms

"Stop trying to leave y/n im not lying"

"Theres no way I could believe you. How do I know youre not just going to use me for sex just so you can forget about her and better about yourself. Im so fucking stupid for even letting you fuck me"

I got out to change and went straight to bed.

I started crying quietly to myself making sure he wouldn't hear me.

I cant believe im letting myself fall for him. After all these years I would've never thought he would make me feel this way. My heart aches for him but I just know he's never going to love me even after we get married for this stupid business deal.

I soon ran out of tears to cry for the night and fell asleep.

Kageyama's Pov

She got up from my embrace and left me in the tub alone.

Of course she doesn't believe why would she ive been suck a jerk to her for years. Why would she think that would change so sudden.

I cant help it. Im really starting to fall for her and this time it's different from anyone else. Ive never begun to feel like this for anyone not even Mai. I know its too soon since me and Mai just broke up but I cant help it.

Shes driving me crazy. She makes me heart race. She gives me butterflies. That smile... that damn smile. Everything about her makes me my heart melt.

I left my thoughts to get out the tub. I drained the water and got ready for bed.

"You're going to prove to her that your not using her. Youre going to make her yours. Youre going to make her the happiest and most luckiest girl ever" I said to myself

I walked out to see her sleeping on her side of the bed rolled into a ball.

I looked at her face and it looked like she was crying. She had dried tears on her cheeks.

I walked over to the light switch and turning the lights off. I get on my side of the bed facing her back.

All I could think about is how much I wanted to pull her in my arms holding her for as long as I could. Before you know it I end up falling asleep.

————————————————————————