Six

Kageyama's Pov

She just doesn't listen does she.

I walked into school and get yelled at by
y/n's friend. Im guessing she told her about the whole engagement thing. Its really pissing me off shes too close to my face.

School ended and I headed to the gym for volleyball practice.

Hinata : "Kageyamaaa!!" Yelling across the gym

"Shut up boke"

Not long after the rest of the team walks in.

Tsuki : "Woah somebody's a little mad"

Tsuki : "You know that was quite the scene this morning. What did the king do to get yelled at a girl" as he starts laughing

"It's non of your business you salty shit"

Suga : "Calm down my children no need to argue"

Tsuki : "Who is the 'she' misumi was talking about huhhh

Yams : " Tsuki maybe you should stop before he gets even more mad "

Everyone else is just watching trying not to laugh

Daichi walks in behind them scaring everyone.

Daichi : " So Kageyama why was Misumi yelling at you this morning.. and who was she talking about come on tell us"

"😡"

Tanaka : " Come on tells us we're all friends here right "

"You guys are so annoying but whatever so long story short im engaged to Misumi's friend because of some business deal our parents had and I just told y/n to leave me alone thats all"

Everyone : ". ENGAGED !?"

Daichi : " What about Mai? Does she know anything about this?"

" No and shes not going to so everybody here better keep their mouths shut "

Suga : " You should tell her soon before she finds out on her own"

" No I think it'll be alright because shes not going to find out ill figure a way to get out of this and I know y/n is too"

Suga : " If you say so "

Hinata : " Guys i think we should start practice coach is going to be here any minute "

Time skip

Practice ended and everyone keeps bugging me and asking questions.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP OH MY GOD"

Everyone walked to coach Ukai's store while I went to pay little y/n a visit

I got to her house and her butler let me in and showed me to her room.

I guess shes taking a shower might as well snoop around lets see what secrets she has.

Well she has nothing good. I though she would've been more interesting not a single toy or anything. I sat on her bed waiting for her to get out.

She steps out in only her towel still all wet. I was getting turned on a bit. I cornered her inches away from her face. Shes blushing.

I lift her chin so shes looking at me

"Don't let it happen again or you will be punished"  I said smirking

I walked out to see her father

Junichiro : "Hello Kageyama nice to see you. Is everything alright?"

"Yes sir and its nice to see you too. I should be getting home now"