Five

Y/n's Pov

The next day I get to school hearing Misumi yelling so I quickly rushed over to see what was happening and I should've known. There she was yelling in Kageyama's face and my mouth dropped opened. I was in complete shock I didnt think she would actually do that. Shes making a whole ass scene theres people circling them looking confused.

"YOU STUPID ASS FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH DONT YOU EVER TALK TO MY BEST FRIEND LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN OR I WILL KILL YOU AND I CAN PROMISE THAT"

Oop- Eye- she- I face palmed and started to laugh and feel embarrassed and then Kageyama looked at me pissed off and he wasn't just pissed off he looked at me like he was going to literally end my life.

I ran towards her grabbing her wrist to pull her away still yelling and he just stood there the whole time annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah ight like you're really gunna do that"

And he walked away

I just know he's going to pop up at my house I just know but was I scared? pft no.... *laughs nervously* ahaha

Just when this day couldn't get any worse little miss Mai comes up to me during lunch.

"So whats the deal? Why is your little friend yelling all up in my Kags face?"

"I...umm..im sorry.." fuck me and this stuttering why cant I just talk normally

"Control her before somebody gets hurt"

God fucking damn bruh I wish I could just change schools start a new life. I really don't need any of this bullshit.

I was really determining whether or not I should go home because what if he actually does shows up.. god what would he do to me.. no no this is not time to be scared why? Because you y/n l/n you are a bad bitch and bad bitches don't bitch out because period.

I get home and go straight to my room to shower trying to calm down and next thing you know I hear someone open my door.. i walk out in my towel my hair is wet and dripping and of course its mr Kageyama.

"Umm heyy.. how you doin..." god im so fucking scared lmaoo

"What was that this morning huh"

He starts walking closer to me while im backing up

"What do you mean?? What happened??"

"Don't give me that shit you know exactly what im talking about"

At this point my back is on the wall and his face is inches away from mine.

"Im soo sorry tob- i mean kageyama im soo sorry it won't happen again I promise"

I am literally shaking. One of his hands is on the wall just above me and the other one going towards my chin lifting my face up.

"Don't let it happen again or you will get punished" he said in a low husky voice

God why did I just get turned on. My face turned red.. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

He walks away leaving me helpless. And then it hit me...

Do I like- no no no that can't be possible theres no way im attracted to that douche. Maybe I just got horny because i was naked yeah thats it I mean yeah of course that could be the only reason.

I get dressed putting on some light grey booty shorts and a black tank top.

Its been almost a week since I've talked to my parents its weird that they haven't been trying to talk to me. I walked out my room going to find something to eat.

"Was Kageyama just here? I saw him walking out your room." Father said

I froze.. That was the first thing he said to me in a week.

"Um yeah it was nothing he was just asking me a question no big deal.."

"Well im glad things are going fine between you two."

"Um yeah.."

I walked back to my room. That was soo awkward anyways i should really study ive been procrastinating for almost a week now.

15 minutes into studying... mmm maybe u should FaceTime misumi I think ive studied for long enough I deserve a break.

"Hey whats up y/n"

"Hey and nothing but girl I got some well idk if you would call it tea but anyways Kageyama came over today.."

"Omg what happened?? Is this because of what I did this morning? If it is I am so sorry y/n I just didn't like it when he talked to you that way"

"No its fine you don't have to apologize but I was showering when he showed up..."

"Oop- tea-"

"I walked out my bathroom in my towel and he was sitting on my bed waiting and started to walk up to me when he saw me walk out.."

"Don't tell me something spicy happened"

"Not exactly he had thus smirk but also intimidating look and he kept walking closer and closer until my back was against the wall"

"Omg don't tell me you guys kissed.. I SWEAR IF HE DID OOSBEKDB"

"Nooo he didn't!! He pretty much cornered me and told me if something like that happens again he is going to 'punish' me and eye-"

"PUNISH!? You mean like in a spicy way"

"Bitch I DONT KNOW"

"Okay and then what"

"I.. um he.. he whispered it into my ear though and he changed the tone if his voice is was real low and husky and im not gunna lie I got turned on.. he lifted my chin up to look at him bro"

"Omg TEAA LITERALLY EYE-"

"No no no! Thats not tea thats ugsjjdnd. I don't understand why I even got horny its not like im attracted to him"

"Y/n maybe you are... like come on you wanted him to rail you right then and there didn't you"

"I-"

And I hung up...

I bet shes laughing her ass off shes loving this I just know she is. But the thing is she wasn't wrong I wanted him to destroy me and violate every part of my body.

I ended up going back to studying and I was getting flustered that scene keeps replaying in my head. Maybe I should just go to sleep and hopefully this will all be over by tomorrow.