Sixteen

Time skip

Y/n's Pov

Its been two months since I had sex with Kageyama. We haven't spoke since. Ive been trying avoiding him but I see him everywhere I go.

I just want him close to me again. I haven't talked to him in two months yet my feelings have grown stronger.

Misumi has been asking questions for weeks now but im just afraid to tell her and I don't know why. We've been friends since forever so why im I afraid.

Misumi🥰
6:30pm

Come over right now

Okay ill be there in 15
Read 6:40pm

I guess todays the day I tell her everything. I arrive to her house walking to her room where I find her reading on her bed.

"Hey Sumi"

Misumi : "Sit" she said pointing on the bed next to her

I take my seat making myself comfortable

Misumi : "Now you are going to tell me everything that happened that last week Kageyama stayed over not excuses"

I was quiet for a few minutes and Misumi was there staring at me waiting for a response.

"Me and Kageyama had sex" I said looking down

Misumi : "HUH!?"

"And I realized that im falling for him and hard" I continued saying

Misumi : "HOLD UPP REWIND YOU GUYS DID THE NASTY??"

"Yeah"

Misumi : "Im so hurt right now..WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME AS SOON AS IT HAPPENED?"

"You see we had a little misunderstanding"

Misumi : "What kind of misunderstanding"

"So we were in the bath together after we had fucked oh and we did it in my pool but thats besides the point-"

Misumi : "THE POOL!! OMG WAS HIS DICK BIG??"

This girl is too much. I start laughing

"GIRLL HE WAS LIKE FUCK!" I said laughing a bit which calmed me down

Misumi : "But continue what happened after?"

"I might have sorta told him that he was just using me as a rebound to forgot about Mai and yeah...haha" I said scratching the back of my neck

Misumi : "Well I can see why I mean thus was only what like 3 weeks? after they broke up"

"Yeah and he told me that he doesn't really hate me which I find very hard to believe considering the last few years"

Misumi : "And how do you feel now?"

"My heart aches for him dude. I want to feel his arms around me again. I want to kiss him again. I want to see those beautiful blueberry eyes."

Misumi : "Maybe you should try talking to him again and apologize for being to rough on him"

"Ive been wanting to but im just scared what if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore because I messed up"

Misumi : "Don't worry y/n im sure everything will be okay and tell him how you really feel why you felt the way you did that night."

"He doesn't feel the same way I can tell you that right now"

Misumi : "And how do you know thats true"

"He made it clear in the beginning-"

She cuts me off

Misumi : "Things can change over time y/n you don't know if he still feels that way. He might've changed and maybe be does have feelings for you"

"But he-"

Misumi : "No you don't know how he feels now and you never will if you dont go talk to him. You'll never get anywhere with him like this now stop being a pussy ass bitch and go get your man"

"Period" I said while crying

I left Misumi's house mater that day and when I walked in the door my father stopped me.

Junichiro : "We are going over to Hiroshi's house today. He invited us to dinner so go get ready put something nice on"

"Okay..." I said walking to the stairs

Fuck I have to see him today. I guess today is the day I talk to him and boy was I feeling real nervy. I got all glammed up feeling like pretty bitch a bad bitch you could say.

I did a natural eye look with a nude lip. I wore a royal blue silk dress with nude heels and and my curls were on point today! Now I feel like an even BADDER BITCH BECAUSE PERIOD.

I stood in front of my mirror taking mirror selfies hyping myself up a little too much. But my pictures did come out real good if I do say so myself.

I walked down stairs where my mom and dad were waiting for me.

Sakura : "Well you sure take your sweet ass time" my mother said

"Im sorry! You guys should've told me like yesterday"

Junichiro : "Its fine we wont be like now lets get in the car"

We got in the car and starting driving away. Twenty minutes later we made it to their house. When I started getting closer to the front door my heart was racing I an soo nervous. I didn't think it would be this bad but I guess I was mistaken.

We walked in with their butler greeting us and leading us to the back yard where everyone else was.

Hiroshi : "Hello Junichiro and Sakura! Its nice to see you guys can make it"

Junichiro : "Oh course! And its nice to see you too Akane its been a while."

Akane : "Oh I know! Im sorry I couldn't make it to the dinner party and the day we gave the news to the kids." Kageyama's mom said

Sakura : "Oh its alright. The kids were surprised to sag the lease and did not like the idea but that will change as time goes by."

Akane : "Oh I hope so"

Sakura : "Y/n! Come over here and say hi to your future in laws!" My mother yells at me

I put on a fake smile and walked closer

"Hi! How are you guys? Its nice to see you again!"

Hiroshi : "Looks like you're doing well y/n. How are things between you and Tobio?"

"Oh they are fine. I mean we have are moments as always but nothing big" I said giving a fake smile and laugh

Akane : "Oh thats good! Im glad you guys are getting along!"

"Yeah haha"

Akane : "Oh but you look sol lovely y/n! Very beautiful"

"Thank you and you look very lovely yourself!" I said blushing a bit

Hiroshi : "Tobio is still up in his room if you would like to go up there?"

"Oh um yeah sure"

The butler walked me up to his room since I've never been here before.

"Thank you so much"

Butler : "No problem miss l/n" he says walking away

I stand outside his door for a few minutes before I decide to knock. As I go to knock the door opens and there he was standing right in front of me. At this point my heart was racing. We looked each other in the eyes for a brief moment.

"Can we talk?" I say breaking the silence

———————————————————————-