Thirteen

Y/n's Pov

I walked into the gym to see balls and the guys flying all over the place. Nobody noticed me walking in since I was pretty quiet.

Imma get by a ball I just know it because its me and knowing me I have the WORST luck.

I walked over to the bleacher with caution so I could watch them until practice ended and just when I was about to sit down a ball landed straight to my face knocking me down.

Everyone besides kageyama and tsukki : "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?" They said with concern while kageyama and tsukki started to giggling a bit

The all rushed over to me making a circle around me.

"Fuck me bro" I said wincing in pain

Daichi slapped Tanaka on the back of the head since that was his ball

Tanaka : "Im so sorry.....uhh..."

"Y/n"

Noya : "So this is Kageyama's future wife"

Tanaka : "Hey Kageyama you didn't tell us how sexy y/n was"

Kageyama rolled his eyes

Noya : "But not as sexy as Kiyoko"

Tanaka : "You right. But y/n im so sorry for hitting you in the face with my ball!"

"Its fine really"

"Fucking clutz" he said reaching for my hand to pull me up

Suga : "Are you okay y/n? Lets take her to the nurse"

"No! Im fine really!"

Kageyama : "Why did you even come here"

"I wanted to asked all of you guys a question well I guess more like a favor"

Daichi : "What is it?"

"Well first off Tsukishima you need to leave you cannot be apart of this conversation"

Tsukki : "its not like I wanted to help you anyways" he said walking away

"Okay so you guys know Misumi right?"

"Yeah" they all said

"Okay well she has a think for Tsukishima and sounds like he does to sooo I was wondering if you guys would help me get them together"

They all looked at each other as if they were communicating through their minds. They all turns to Yamaguchi and he nodded his head. Then they all looked at me.

Yams : "Yes"

"Wait really!?" I said shocked

Yams : "The days you aren't here they get real close and he walks her home"

"TEA" I yelled

"Im so hurt" i said looking down

Hinata : "why do you look upset y/n?"

"Because I thought she was my best friend I can't believe she never told me this" I said in disbelief

"Oooosodnnd imma give it to her real good" I said clenching my fists

Asahi : "Y/n calm down! Theres no need for violence! "

"Mmm no"

He stood there like 🧍🏻

"Anyways lets make a group chat and we can discuss the details on there"

We all exchanged numbers

Daichi : "Okay now that thats done lets get back to practicing Yamaguchi go get Tsukishima"

I decided to stay for the rest of their practice because why not. How could I miss this opportunity to watch these fine ass men play.

Wow.... I knew Kageyama was good from what ive heard but I didn't think he was that good.. especially with that thing he did with Hinata. I sat there pretty amazed at all of them.

I don't know a thing about volleyball but they all looked so graceful playing. Practice came to an end and I waiting for Kageyama to change so we can go home.

Kageyama's Pov

Practice ended and I went into the locker room to change. As I was changing all the guys started asking me all these damn questions.

Asahi : "Do you like her?"

"No"

Daichi : "Come on tell us the truth we all saw the way she was looking at you today"

"No don't care. I don't like her and I don't think I ever will. Im only going through with this because my father is saying how this is a good opportunity for me or whatever"

Suga : "I don't buy it but whatever you say. You will fall for her sooner or later"

"Tch whatever"

I walked out the gym and see y/n waiting for me. I thought she went home already.

Y/n : "Hey Kageyama.. do you wanna stop by to get some meat buns before we go home?"

"Sure"

We walked to coach Ukai's store and picked some up before heading home.

It was very quiet, neither of us were talking to each other. You could hear the wind running through the grass and trees. She started walking ahead of me a bit and I started admiring how pretty she looked in the moonlight.

My heart started to beat in such a strange way. It was something that ive never felt before. What was this new feeling.

Y/n : "Kageyama look!"

"Wha-"

She grabbed my hand leading me up a hill.

Y/n : "Isn't it beautiful" she said gazing at the city lights smiling

That smile.... that damn smile

"Yeah whatever" I said

"We should get home y/n. Its getting late" I said walking down the hill

Y/n : "AHHHH" she yells

Before I could turn around she crashes into me and we roll down the rest of the way.

"Y/n what the fuck was that" I said raising my voice a bit

Y/n : "Im sorry i wanted to run down and I started going faster making me lose control and yeah.. haha..."

"Whatever lets go" I said walking away

Y/n : "Yeah....okay"

——————————————————————