Nineteen

Y/n's Pov

"I don't know how you deal with them babe" I say facing Kageyama

Kageyama : "Honestly I don't know either"

"And you just made the conversation worse"

Kageyama : "How? I just made it interesting. I gave the chat a little spice to it a little flavor if you will"

"We were supposed to come up with a plan but instead you guys thought you should give Hinata a sex ed lesson." I sighed looking down

Kageyama : "Hey hey in my defense tanaka told him" he started laughing

"Whatever im going to bed" I rolled my eyes. As im about to turn around to face the other way he pulled me back so that he was on top of me.

"K-Kageyama.. what are you doing.."

Kageyama : "Do you know how sexy you look in just my t shirt" he says pining my both hands above my head

"Tobio no our parents are-"

He pressed his thumb against my soft pulp lips shutting me up, gliding his thumb over them. He pushes his thumb in my mouth for me to suck on.

Kageyama : "Then I guess you will have to be a good girl and stay quiet, can you do that for me?"

I nob my head saying yes

Kageyama : "I can't hear you"

He removes his thumb out my mouth allowing me to speak

"Y-yes"

Kageyama : "Yes what"

"Yes daddy"

Kageyama : "Good girl now help me with the problem you caused"

He flips us over so that im on top of him. I feel his hard cock poking me. I start kissing him from his lips down his neck leaving hickeys and love bites all the way down his body. He goans quietly as I continue to go down reaching the waist band to his boxers.

I rub him through the fabric making him angry. He hates being teased but I love it  when he gets mad at me. He gets a chuck of my hairs and pulls me up

Kageyama : "Stop fucking teasing me"

"Im sorry Tobio" I smirked

Kageyama : "You just want to be punished don't you thats why you're being such a bad girl"

"No im sorry daddy ill be a good girl I promise" I begged a little

Kageyama : "Sorry isn't going to cut it my sweet y/n"

He gets up from the bed pulling his boxers down. He grabs me bringing me to my knees and pushes himself down my throat causing me to gag. I start bobbing my head slowly taking whatever fits in my mouth while i use my hands to pump the rest.

Kageyama : "f-fuck y/n"

I swirl my tongue around his tip making him moan. I bring my tongue from his balls licking my way up slowly to the tip making him go crazy moaning a bit louder this time.

Kageyama : "Mmmm just like that f-fuck"

I continue to bob my head faster and faster bringing one hand down to my clit and start playing with myself. His hands find their way to my hair pushing my head down more making me gag. I look up to see him throw his head back as he starts twitching inside my mouth. I start moaning from touching myself sending vibrations to his dick making him release down my throat.