Plan A

"Wait, so whats the plan Claire?" Jake said as he looked at her, wiping tears from her face.

"I- I thought you had a plan?" She asks.

The group all stares at one another awkwardly. "We'll we need to come up with something..." John says.

"Well let's think for a second," Claire replied, "how could we get the attention of someone much larger than us, who can't normally hear or see us, without getting crushed or killed?"

Silence fell over the group.

"I've got it!" Jake yelled. "What if we got real close to a light, like a lamp, tv, or something and it projected our shadow onto the wall! She'd see it and look for the cause of the shadow!" Jake finished with a smile.

"Not a bad start, but we should keep thinking." Claire said.

"I have an idea" John said, what if we took a box of cereal and spelled out something with the pieces?"

"That sounds like a lot of work..." Jake said with a sigh.

"How about we just get up close and personal. One of us could speak to her in her ear, and the others could stand in front of her eyes when she wakes up?" Claire proposed.

"Thats very risky..." John said. "Maybe we should just try the cereal thing?"

"Alright. Is that what we want to try first?" Jake asked.

Everyone looked at each other and eventually decided to try the cereal plan.

They moved at night, under the cover of darkness. The beast was asleep and they knew that was the best time to try and get its attention. If they were to try during the day it would be unpredictable and much more of a risk.

They climbed all the way up to the top of the counter using a broom that was leaning up against the wall. It acted like a large tree, with branches and places to grip. Soon the three were really high up above the ground. They felt as if they were on some cliff high above the plains.

They pushed with all their might to get open the massive wall that was holding the box behind it. The three sneak past and the giant wooden door.

The three then found a box of cereal, and they began to push with all their might, it was starting to tilt, but didnt give, then Jake took a running start and charged into the box, causing it to tip and force open the door. Its contents also spilled all over the counter making a sound like shattering glass.

The group quickly got to work, arranging the tiny circles of breakfast food into a message that read "we're here, help!" They then stood before their creation and awaited to giantess' sight.

Soon it was morning. Rachel yawned and walked out into the kitchen with one thing on her mind, breakfast.

She saw the cereal spilled out and the writing and she sighed seeing it had all be ruined. But then she realized what it said, and she froze...

She stood for a few seconds before hurrying to grab a bowl, and then scooping everything from the counter into it...