Usefulness

Rachel returned to the bedroom and put Claire back in the dollhouse. She then told Jake to come out. Jake came out and looked up at her. "What is it? Do you need something?" He said wiping his eyes, just waking up from a nap.

"I want to try and do something for you!" Rachel said as she gently lifted him up. He looked at her confused as her soft skin surrounded him and lifted him into the air. He looked around from his new vantage point and watch as Rachel went into the kitchen and grabbed a small handful of blueberries.

Rachel then walked out and sat down on the couch. She swung her legs over and slouched down. Now that she laid flat she moved Jake and set him on her stomach, along with the pile of blueberries. Jake felt the fleshy ground beneath him shake.

"You feel that?" Rachel said, her head seemed like a football field away from where Jake was. Not only that but there were two massive mountains in between  too. "Thats my stomach, I'm hungry..." she said. "Do you think you can help?"

Jake saw this and immediately winced. "I really don't want to-"

"Come-on!" Rachel protested, "it might help you feel better. Now c'mon! I'm hungry!" She said opening her mouth and sticking out her mouth.

Jake grabbed one of the blueberries, it felt as if it was 50 pounds. He carried it on his shoulder like a workout ball. He began to walk, the warm skin beneath him radiated heat even up through Rachel's shirt.  The ground beneath him felt like sand as he treaded through it.

Soon enough he reached her chest. He waddled through her breasts as if it was a canyon. And soon enough he reached her chin. Rachel tilted her head down. Jake took the blueberry and lifted it up. His hands glazed Rachel's lip and the blueberry fell into her massive mouth. Her mouth looked larger than him, like some sort of deadly cave. He stepped back as she closed it and chomped the blueberry up into little bits. Then she swallowed. Jake could feel the remains of the blueberry moving through Rachels digestive system beneath his feet.

"Very good!" Rachel said, "but I'm still hungry." Jake walked back and picked up another blueberry. The process happened again, and again, and again. And soon enough he was tired and collapsed. His arms felt like spaghetti noodles and his legs gave out from under him.

Rachel sat up and looked at him. As she did the blueberries rolled off her stomach and onto the couch. "Are you okay?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, its just... too much.." he said.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted you to feel needed and useful..."

"Its okay, I understand." Jake said.

Just then there was a knock on the front door. "Now who could that be?" Rachel said as she got up. She gently moved Jake from her chest onto the coffee table. "Stay here, I'll be right back." Rachel got up and went to the front door.

Jake couldn't see who it was, all he could tell was that it was someone with a deep voice. Most likely a man. He couldn't make out anything that was being said, but he swore he heard his name said once or twice. It made his hair stand up on end.

Soon the door shut and Rachel came back with a pale look on her face, as if she'd just seen a ghost.

"Rachel... what's wrong?" Jake asked.

"That was the police..." Rachel said, "They just told me that you passed away..."