Play date

"Good morning" A cry echoed through the massive chamber that was Rachel's bed room. John, Jake, and Claire all rolled out of bed and looked out their windows. Sitting before them in front of the doll house was Rachel. "I have an exciting day planned for all of us!" Rachel said with a massive smile. "Here's the plan! John, you can come to school with me again!"

"Can't wait!" John said cheerfully.

"Then Claire, we can take some more cute pictures! Those last ones got like 30 likes! People really like them! Lots of good comments." Rachel said.

"Sounds like fun!" Claire said.

"And Jake I've got something planned for you to. It might help you feel better about your new size." She said with a smirk.

"Oh boy..." Jake said sarcastically as he watched John happily walk out the front door and on to Rachel's hand. The hand then lifted into the air like an elevator and they began to walk off.

"So what made you wanna take me to school again?" John asked. "It seemed like last time I was more of a distraction than anything else."

"Well," Rachel began, "There were a lot of people that liked you, and they wanted to see you again. Also Valerie said it might be a good idea."

"You're talking to her?"

"Yeah," Rachel said, "We've been texting. She's gonna bring her tiny to school today too!"

"Alright, sounds like it should be fun!" John said with a smile as they hopped in the car and drove off to Rachels school.

Soon enough they reached their destination. Rachel stepped out of her car and began to walk to a table in one of the campus' dinning facilities. She sat down and soon enough Valerie found them and sat down across from them.

Rachel set John down on the table and spoke, "Hey! How's it going Valerie?"

"You can call me Val, and it's going great!" She said cheerfully as she opened up her hand revealing a dirty looking tiny who's clothes looked raggedy and torn. John walked up to the other tiny and reached out his hand for a handshake. The other tiny seemed shy and scared, he slowly lifted his head and looked at John before slowly reaching his hand out. John grabbed the hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet ya! I'm John!" John said recognizing this wasn't the same person as last time.

"H-Hi..." the man said with a shaky voice. It was tough for John to hear him over the sound of the two giant girls talking.

"So how do you like being small, it's kinda weird isn't it?" John said trying to strike up conversation.

The other man mumbled something under his breath that was to difficult for even John to hear. "yea..."

"Umm... How's it like living with Valerie?" He asked.

"It's really great..." The tiny finally spoke up and started to shake somewhat. "She's the best." He said looking back and up at her. "H-How about you?"

"Oh Rachel is amazing! She cares for us, feeds us crazy big food, gives us water. She even gave us a big old doll house to live in! And she helped to make it our own!" John stuttered for a minute before getting closer to the other tiny to whisper something.

The tiny reeled back in defense, so John just said it out loud. "Between you and me, I think Rachel is very pretty..."

The other tiny looked up at Rachel before slowly nodding his head in agreement. "Val is pretty too." He said. John looked up at her, her hair was black with a bit of blue dye in it. She was a bit shorter than Rachel but also a bit more busty.

Soon the girls both spoke to the tinies. "Hey, we're gonna go grab some food, we'll be right back!" The two got up and headed off. John sat down, and so did the other tiny.

"Hey, what's your name." John asked. The other tiny looked a bit panicky.

"umm, my..." He paused.

"Yeah, your name." John paused for a second before tying to be friendly with an introduction. "My name is John!" He said happily.

"Umm... I'm... Alex" He said as his face turned white.

"It's okay Alex, I'm not gonna hurt you. Man I bet the others at home would love to meet you!" John said with a smile a mile wide.

"I don't know if that's a good idea..." Alex said softly to himself.

"C'mon! It couldn't hurt, what if you ask Val, and I'll ask Rachel. Then maybe in a day or two it can happen!"

"Maybe..." Alex muttered.

Soon there was a laugh heard off in the distance, it got closer and soon they saw Val sit back down. As she wiped the tears from her eyes and stopped laughing she spoke. "Oh man Rachel girl you are funny! We gotta hang out more often!"

"Yeah! This was fun, and I bet the two tiny men were happy to meet one another, weren't you guys." Rachel asked.

"Oh yeah! This was great!" John said extatically.

"Mhm" Alex nodded his head.

"I guess I'll bee seeing you around then?" Val said as she picked up her things; including Alex.

"Yeah! Tuesday?" Rachel said.

"Sounds great! See ya then!" Val said as she walked off.

"Soooo" Rachel attention turned to John, "What did ya think?"

"It was nice to meet someone of my size finally, it's been so long. Since Jake actually... But hta being said Alex was a little.. odd? He seemed very shy and he was even scared of me when I went to shake his hand."

"He could've just been anxious." Rachel said. "And besides, he probably hasn't met anyone in a looong time, just like you!"

"Yeah, you might be right." John said.

"Well, we better get to class." Rachel said picking up her things.

John hopped into her hand and was lifted away.