A Rising Star!

After class John and Rachel headed home. Soon enough, the sounds of doors opening and footsteps could be heard from the doll house. Next thing they knew, Claire and Jake saw Rachel coming through her bedroom door with John in her hand. She set John down and called for Claire to come out. 

Claire happily skipped and hopped out of the dollhouse and into Rachels massive soft, warm hand. She was lifted up joyfully and Rachel smiled at her. "Alright, time for us gals to spend some time together." They told the others gleefully as they headed into the living room. 

"Alright, let's get another cute photoshoot!" Rachel said as she took out her smart phone and prepared the camera. "Oooo, I have an idea!" Rachel said as she stormed off into the kitchen. Claire sat anxiously awaiting her return. Soon enough Rachel returned with a cup of coffee, and an extra tea cup. "Pose next to these!" Rachel said excitedly. 

"Like this?" Claire said striking a pose.

"Perfect! You're a natural!" Rachel responded. 

Claire stood next to the tea cup, behind the steaming cup of coffee, and she even climbed inside the handle loop of the tea cup and posed as if it was a hammock. Soon enough,  Rachel had nearly seven pictures of her tiny friend. 

"Now what?" Claire asked.

"Now we post them, here..." Rachel then moved the cup and positioned her phone so that it was propped upright. From Claire's size the phone looked like the screen at a movie theatre, it was huge! She watched in awe as Rachel pulled up the pictures of her and began to post them online. "Any idea's for the captions?" Rachel asked. 

"Hmm.. Maybe a pun about coffee? Or something like that?" Claire said as they both thought for a minute. Then Rachel began to type.

"I like my coffee black, but there's nothing wrong with a little sugar on the side ;)"

"It's prefect!" Claire said with a massive smile, and so the post was sent! Soon enough likes began to roll in, along with some comments. Claire watched in excitement as the feedback sent joy throughout her tiny body. "Oooo check the comments! Check the comments!" Claire cheered. 

"Okay, alright, just calm down a little girl." Rachel said as she clicked on the comments section. 

"Really pretty!" Was the first comment with a heart eyes emoji.

"Wow Incredible photoshop job on this! It almost looks real!"

"Great editing skills here" 

"So cute! UwU"

"How did you make it look so small?" 

"They..." Claire started. "They think it's fake?" She said somewhat disturbed. 

"I guess so... What do we do?" Rachel replied.

"Tell them its not I guess..."

Rachel began to reply to comments, saying things like" Photos not edited." And "no photoshop was used." 

Soon the feedback began flooding in. Comments, replies, and all kinds of traction was going to the post. People slandering the account and bashing Rachel and Claire for "Lying". 

Claire looked like she was on the verge of tears before Rachel spoke up. "Arguing like this isn't healthy, I have an idea that will prove this once and for all. What if we did a live stream?"

The sadness drained from Claire's face, "That's a good idea! Then we can ask them for ways to prove this is real!" 

Rachel hit the little "Live" Button in the top corner of her screen, and soon enough the camera was on her, and people began to watch, and comment.

"Who are you?"

"Where's Claire?"

"Alright.." Rachel began, "You guy's probably don't know me, I am Rachel." She said flicking her hair back. "And I am the one who runs this account for Claire, as she is too small to use a phone herself. A lot of you have been saying that we used photoshop and editing to make her look small but that's not the case. Don't believe me? Check it out." Rachel flipped the camera around to reveal a tiny Claire sitting down on the massive coffee table in her living room. Still on the table were the cups from the photoshoot. 

"comments then began to pile in more.

"No way!"

"This has gotta be fake!" 

Rachel then again addressed the chat. "She is one hundred percent real, if you still don't believe me, feel free to suggest things or ways that we can prove to you she is real." 

"Get a spoon!" 

"Stand on a playing card." 

As the chat messages came in Rachel got up and ran to grab the objects while Claire spoke to her fans. Soon enough Claire was climbing over a spoon and walking across it as if it was a balance beam, then she was laying across a playing card and making snow angles in the dust gathered on it from little usage over the past few weeks. This drove everyone insane, everyone there shared the stream with their friends and soon enough there was over a thousand viewers watching Rachel and Claire's live stream. 

Soon enough those viewers turned to followers, and they also would share the stream and account with other people. The account began to grow exponentially, and Claire was starting to become the star she always wanted to be...

"Alright thank you guys for tuning in! Say goodbye to Rachel the giant!" Claire waved to Rachel before concluding the stream. "We will see you guys next time! Bye bye!" She smiled at the camera as Rachel hit the "end stream" button.

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS AWESOME!" Claire yelled.

"YEAH IT WAS!" Rachel yelled back. The two girls giggled and squealed excitedly at their newly found fame and growth. 

"When can we do it again?" Claire asked. 

"Maybe tomorrow?" Rachel said.

"Sounds good! I can't wait!" Claire said with a massive smile on her face. 

Claire ran up to Rachels hand as she set it down and gave her fingers a fat hug before being lifted up and brought up to Rachels face. Then she gently hugged the giants face before they went back into the bedroom.