*Chapter 2: loud boy*

[ Lalia's POV: July 28 ]

it's currently 1:30 am and i can't fall asleep. i was on facetime with devyn for a good 6 hours catching up. dev's my bestfriend, moving really took a toll on both of us.

i told her all about tommy and how my brother knew him. speaking of tommy, he's the reason why i can't fall asleep. my room window is right across of his. seems like he's filming some type of video because he's yelling a whole lot for it being late at night.

i usually like to sleep with my windows slightly open, but tonight it wasn't gonna happen. even after closing the window, i could still hear him. i got up from my bed and looked through my window.

across i could hear the loud muffling of his screams. the window seems to be wide open too. i roll my eyes and looked for his contact to call him. tommyinnit

after a few seconds of ringing, he picked up, "tommy?"

"hey, i'm streaming-"

"am i on speaker?" i asked

"no"

"okay well, maybe shut up boy."

"i- what?" he chuckled

"you're very loud, i can hear you from my room.

"oh HAHAHHA sorry l- wait do you mind if i say your name?"

"just call me lia."

"okay lia, sorry. i'll close my window."

"thanks, night," i say hanging up on him, i look across to see him closing his window then smiling at me. i smile back then get back into bed.

[ Tommy's POV: ]

i'm not going to lie, i'm slightly embarrassed. but it's okay i'll get over it. i head back to my chair and look at chat. i try to read it as it goes speedy. "lia? who was he talking to? woman, pogchamp." i read to myself. i laugh my embarrassment away, "chat calm down, that was a next door neighbor."

[ in the morning - 9:30 am ]

i woke up to check my phone and saw that lia texted me. i open the message to see a picture of her tl. the image was people asking who i was talking to and why i was red after. fucking stan twitter man. i then opened my twitter and saw a few stan accounts on my tl too. i did mute a few people bc of it. idk stans scare me.

i tweeted, "yes it was a woman, i talk to plenty of women."

i then went on my daily rampage or replying to my cc friends, getting my daily "likes." a good 5 minutes of scrolling i got another text from lia.

-• on text with, lalia ( L - lia / R - tommy) •-

*image of tommyinnit's
recent tweet*
i see you're sub tweeting
me now

wtf, u follow me?

yea only bc my brother knows you

yeah ok
what's ur @ i'll follow back

@.zyliaoffline

is that your twitch too?

nope, but my twitch @.zylialive if you wanna promote me ;)

you wish

-

i followed her back on twitter then lurked through her profile. her last tweet was a month ago apologizing for not streaming. she has 2k followers on twitter and 3k followers on twitch.

Always | tommyinnit |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें