*Chapter 7: you fucked up*

"Lia! Lia! It's not what it looks like, please let's talk!" he yells

"Suck my dick," I yell back at him

[ Earlier that day, Lia's POV: September 16 ]

Brandon's been acting really distant lately, our one month was just a week ago and now he's suddenly switching up. For the past few days, he's been "busy." Not answering my texts or calling me back. I feel like I've been too clingy. But then he gets mad at me for not talking to him...

I've been going to Tommy to vent. And he's been understanding and helpful through this. But even he's acting differently. It seems like everyone is moving on or walking away from me. Maybe it's all in my head but I can't help but feel clingy and annoying to everyone.

I need to get my mind off of this so I went for a midday run. I put on what I usually wore for running but also slapped on a hoodie. It's getting colder here and it's quite lovely.

I take my usual route, passing through the familiar scenery. I stop by the park to sit down and take a break. My AirPods still playing music. I scrolled through my phone a bit then looked up to see a familiar boy a few feet away from me. Tall brown hair guy. In the corner of my eye, I can also see Tommy and his friends too.

I stand up to go walk to Brandon but pause as I see him with a different girl. Maybe they're just hanging out. I take out my phone and text him, hey whatcha doing.

I watch him as he looks at his phone then puts it back in his pocket, not replying to my text. Soon the girl holds onto him and kisses him.

My heart sinks, what the actual fuck. I can see Tommy and Eryn staring at me, Brandon slowly seeing me looking at him.

"Lia..." he walks closer to me

"Don't. Get away from me." I say walking away from him, "we're done." I turn and walk back home, tears ready to fall.

"Lia! Lia! It's not what it looks like, please let's talk!" he yells

"Suck my dick," I yell back at him

The tears had started to fall and I soon found myself running back home. God that was embarrassing, I tried to seem like I didn't care. But god damn that hurt. I should have known he was with some other girl.

I ran up to my house and went in. Taking off my shoes and running up to my room. I don't bother showering or changing my clothes. I hop into my bed and pull the covers up, crying my heart away.

I liked him, I really did. It was too good. I'm such an idiot.

[ Tommy's POV: ]

This fucking douche, Lia had run back home before I could go to her. Instead, I went up to Brandon.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" I say pushing him

"Fuck off, you don't know shit."

"You're an idiot for doing that to Lia."

"She was boring anyway."

"Oh, you did not just-" I was about to punch this boy with the little power I had in my body before Eryn stopped me saying it wasn't worth it.

"Why do you care about her so much? She's a shit partner. She doesn't want to do anything fun." Brandon exclaimed

"Lia's an amazing person if you got to know her and love her the way she is. You wouldn't have cheated on her with someone else. It's your loss."

"All she did was talk about you, Tommy. I hated it when she talked about you. she likes you. that's why I cheated on her, she's boring and fake."

"go to hell." Eryn had told me to just leave, so we did.

Now isn't the right time to think about the what if's. Eryn and I separated ways and I went to the store real quick to grab some of Lia's favorite snacks. I then went to her home and knocked on her door.

"Tommy! She's in her room." Her mom welcomed me.

I nod then head up, knocking on her door before entering.

"Hey... Lia?" I walk in and see a body laying on the middle of her bed. I put the bag of snacks on her desk and sit on her.

"How are you feeling lil?"

"Why are you here Tommy? I look like a mess."

"No you don't, I bought you some things to cheer you up!" I say getting the bag and showing her. She looks at me with her red puffy eyes, killing my heart in the process.

I take out the snacks one by one showing her, hot Cheetos, sour cream and onion Pringles, watermelon sour patch kids, Arizona tea.

"what would I do without you." She says taking the snacks and hiding it under her blanket.

I look at lia and just admire her, even after balling her eyes out. She's still flawless, lashes perfectly curled, bouncy glowy skin, even smudged eyeliner and mascara. Still stunning.

"Tommy? You good?" She said snapped her fingers

"Oh yeah, I was just looking at your make up."

"Oh right, it's probably messed up. My eyes hurt toms."

"He's a real prick." i scoff

"I'm so stupid, I should have known. I'm not enough."

"Oh shut up, lia you're more than enough. He messed up by cheating on you. Any guy would be so lucky to date you, he fucked it up. Lia, you're amazing, don't let one fool break you down."

"Seriously what would I do without you, thank you" she said hugging me.

I hugged her back and made sure she stopped crying over Brandon. We turned on her TV and watched sidemen videos. They never fail to make us laugh. We then switched over to a Disney movie before I had to go.

It was getting late and we both had classes in the morning. I got out of her bed, made sure I had everything, and hugged her one last time.

"If you need anything at all, you know my number. Also take a shower would you?" I laugh, waving bye to her

"fuck off innit," she rolled her eyes smiling at me

-
Published: 10/21/20
5 votes and i'll post another chapter tonight
-