*Chapter 13: a little push*

*lots of POV changes, sorry again.*
[ George's POV: October 1st ]

"Hey George!"

"Gogy!!"

"Hey, are you guys streaming?"

"Nope, what's up?"

"I need your help."

[ Tommy's POV: ]

Just finished up with school and I'm exhausted. Had to catch up with a lot of work, I like to finish most of it when I get assigned to it so I have more time to edit videos and stream.

I decided to hop on hypixel and play for a bit, not streaming just gaming. I logged onto my alt and got into a bed wars game. Halfway through it, I got a call from Wilbur.

"Hey Wilbur!!"

"Hi Tommy, how are you?"

"Pretty good, how about you big man?"

"Good good, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What's up?"

"You and Lia, what's going on?"

"What you mean?"

"I know crushes when I see them Tommy, plus George keeps telling me about you two screaming at each other at 3 am."

"Oh... well I like her, I have a crush on her. But I'm not gonna tell her. It's too soon."

"Too soon? Nothing is ever too soon Tommy."

"Well..."

"Listen Tommy, if you really like her. Please tell her, or else you're gonna regret not telling her in the future. You'll dope around about her for years with no progress. How much do you like lia?"

"To be honest with you, a lot..."

"See what's the worse that could happen."

"What am I even supposed to say??"

"Just tell her, go out somewhere with her. And when it feels right. Tell her that you like her. See what happens then."

"But what if she's turns me down and it's awkward after?"

"Stop with the what if's, everything's gonna be okay. Just tell her before she moves on."

"Moves on?!"

"Oh I- uh, I gotta go Tommy. Think about it."

"Will do wil, thanks."

[ Meanwhile - Lalia's POV: ]

I've been sleeping all day, after class I slumped into bed and laid there scrolling through TikTok. Tommy won't answer my texts so I assume he's busy, Devyn's probably sleeping, and George is coding so I can't bother him.

Luckily tubbo had called me on discord

"TUBBO!"

"HI LIA"

"How you doing Toby?"

"Pretty good, I came to ask you about Tommy."

"What about him?"

"Did you tell you yet?"

"Nope"

"Hmm... well hypothetically, if he did tell you, what would you say?"

"I don't know, I would be fine with it to be honest."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah I mean, it's not gonna change how we talk to each other."

"I won't sugar coat it, do you like Tommy?"

"Where is this coming from?"

"Hangs out every day, calling every day"

"We're friends you know tubbo."

"I know but even I don't talk to Tommy that much."

"Okay fine, I like Tommy. George talked to me a few days ago, I'm just waiting for the right time. I'm scared I'll lose him as a bestfriend."

"Trust me lia, you won't. Tommy cares about you too much to completely lose you. He let you wear his mogul hoodie, that's like his only hoodie besides the schlatt one."

"So you're telling me, I should tell Tommy that I like him?"

"Yes. Do it before he moves on."

"So what you told me about Tommy liking me? You weren't fucking with my head."

"I- of course I wasn't fucking with you, lia you and Tommy are so much alike. Stubborn."

"Whatever, thanks Toby. I'll figure it out."

[ George's POV: ]

Tubbo and Wilbur had texted me after talking to Tommy and Lia. My plan was to get both of them wanting to tell each other. These two kids just need a little nudge in the right direction. I hope it works, it's been wayy overdue.

I went to go check up on Lia, I opened her door slowly and looked in. Lia was sound asleep, teddy sleeping next to her too. The sounds of slowed reverb songs filled her room.

She had a few tapper wares on her desk so I went to go grab it and put it downstairs, her phone was right next to them. The phone lit up and I saw she has 5 texts from Tommy.

I'm not snooping, she needs her privacy. I just hope whatever those texts are, it'll lead them to confess to each other.

-
Published: 10/27/20
NEXT CHAPTER LAST ONE, IM GETTING EMOTIONAL LOL. Next chapter out in a few hours <3
-