*Chapter 14: always*

[ Tommy's POV: October 9 ]

It's been a week since Wilbur had talked to me, somethings been off between lia and I. It's like we're both hiding something from each other. I miss her, we haven't been hanging out either. I keep thinking I did something wrong but I really can't think of anything.

When I asked tubbo if he knew why Lia's been so distant and secretive, he said he couldn't say. I honestly just want my bestfriend back.

I went out that day by myself, grabbing something for me to eat. I sat down at a small cafe near the pier. It's getting colder every day in England. You know lia still has my mogul hoodie. Wonder is she wears it?

I laugh at myself thinking about the girl I like. Lia's been streaming every day this week, she's currently streaming right now, just chatting. On her stream, she seems relatively happy. It's nice to see her smile.

I really do wonder if I did something wrong. I put one AirPod in and start to watch her stream. She's once again, like always, doing a Q&A.

"Some advice on telling someone you like them? funny you ask..." Lia starts to say looking at the camera, "I'm not very good at that to be honest with you, but if I learned from my own mistakes. I would tell you to tell them right away. Because if you think about it..."

"They don't mean shit if they stop talking to you after you confessed. Just do it, and hope for the best. Hey, who knows maybe they like you back. I honestly should be talking my own advice." She chuckles

"I've been thinking about a lot of things chat. Well mainly about a person. Now I'm not gonna say who, but between you and me, I really miss them. I don't even know why I'm not talking to them like how I usually do. It's all in my head."

"You know there's a good chance they're watching this right now." She says, "someone talked to me a week ago about them, and that's all I could think about. Maybe that's why this person and I are being distant. Anonymous person, please call me or text me."

"God this is embarrassing, it's fine. I doubt they're watching, plus I'm being real vague. Right?" She laughs

Is she talking about me? I took a leap of faith and text her, having her stream audio in the background, "who's this anonymous person lils? 🤔"

Sent.

I go back to her stream and since there's the stupid 30-second delay, I waited to see her reaction. I heard a ding through the screen, she picks up her phone and smiles.

"Bad news guys, they're watching..."

I laugh, I really miss her too. I get a text back saying, "stalking my stream I see? Let's meet up after?"

I replied with, "I'll be waiting for you at the pier, I'm at the cafe right now."

and now we wait.

[ Lia's POV ]

I ended my stream and went to the pier. It was chilly that day, I wore Tommy's mogul hoodie so I can give it back after. When I got there, I walked into the cafe and saw the gremlin sitting at a table by himself, scrolling on his phone.

I walk over a take a seat across from him.

"Hey" I smiled

"Hi" he smiled back

"How you doing innit?"

"Thinking, how about you?"

"Same. Why have we been so awkward?"

"I honestly don't know..." he lightly chuckles

"I actually been wanting to talk to you about something." We both say at the same time.

"Oh, Heh, let's go walk around and talk then," I say standing up with him.

We walk out of the cafe together and walked along the windy pier. A silence filling the air. Is this where I tell him how I feel? Do I tell him now?

"What's been on your mind?" He asks me

"Well..." it's now or never lia, "you."

"What?"

"Tommy, I like you. I have a crush on you. And well, I've been meaning to tell you because it's been driving me insane." I said looking down

We stopped walking and are facing each other, Tommy looks shocked.

"Is that why we haven't been talking?"

"Pretty much..."

"Lia, why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I was scared."

"You scared? I've liked you since you first got here. I didn't tell you because I was scared, I didn't wanna ruin things between us."

"Wait you've liked me since when?!"

"Probably a week after you got here, I didn't have the guts to tell you."

"Tommy, I'm so sorry."

"For?"

"Not saying this sooner"

"Lia come here," he said pulling me into a hug, "I was afraid that I'll lose you if I told you, I thought I would ruin things if I told you how I felt. I thought I would make things awkward."

"Impossible," I say hugging him back

"I think I've always liked you, since the first time I met you. I just didn't wanna admit it. You shouldn't be saying sorry, you did something I could never do,"

"God I'm so glad I told you," I say hugging him tighter

"Please tell me it's not awkward now."

"It's not don't worry, I think we'll be closer now actually."

"So lia..."

"Yes, Tommy?"

"Do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?"

"Finally, you got yourself an actual girlfriend." I say tiptoeing up so I can kiss him, "of course I'll be your girlfriend." He kisses me back then smiles, pulling me into another hug.

I've always liked you

-
Published: 10/27/20
AND THATS A WRAP, thank you for all the support. If you're interested in another tommyinnit x oc book, read the next update of this book! But if not, thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Maybe drop a follow? Ily, and stay safe <3
-