*Chapter 11: baking stream*

*there's gonna be a lot of POV changes, sorry if it confuses anyone just try to keep up*

[ George's POV: September 26 ]

"Lia! Have you seen teddy's chew toy?!"

"Under your desk"

For the week I'll be staying at my parents' house because my apartment building is getting renovated. It's been nice, it's usually really quiet at my home, so here I get to hear my dad watching TV, my mom loudly singing, and my sister screaming at her computer.

Luckily for me, my room here is soundproofed. I can be as loud as I want and they won't hear a thing. Mom and dad are out for a day date so lia and I are left at the house. I did offer to go somewhere with her and bond but she declined.

I was going downstairs to grab some tea when I heard someone knocking on the door, opening it I saw the gremlin child.

"Oh, hey George."

"Hi tommothy, what's up?"

"Lia and I are supposed to hang out today, but if y'all are busy I'll just come back some other time." He chuckled

"Oh no no no, it's fine come in."

Tommy went inside and teddy immediately ran to him. He hugged him and said hi, going up to Lia's room after. Teddy being comfortable with Tommy makes me think he spent a lot of time here when Lia was taking care of him.

Something tells me that today won't be a boring gaming day but rather a day to keep my eye on Tommy and Lia.

[ Tommy's POV: ]

That interaction with George was kinda weird. He gave me 'I'm gonna kill you' vibes, but who knows. I knocked on Lia's door before entering. Lia and I just randomly show up at each other's houses, a few weeks ago she kept coming over to my place. Now it's my time to annoy her.

Our family knows that we're really close and will appear randomly at their homes. I've had dinner with the Dawson's like 30 times.

Whenever we show up at each other's houses, we don't have any plans to do anything. We figure things out during the day. Once we didn't even do anything, we just slept and watched the office.

I knocked on her door before going in, she was still in bed and wearing pajamas.

"Are you really that lazy?"

"It's 1:30 PM on a Saturday, give me a break."

"Whatever, so when do you plan to be productive huh?"

"Welllllll I was thinking you could stream with me!"

"We can't play Minecraft unless I go back home. And I mean it's too far."

"And you call me lazy? Anyway, the cooking stream. I promised them."

"You can't cook."

"We can bake!"

"Oh gosh fine whatever."

"Yay!"

I help her bring her pc downstairs and set it up while she changes, we borrowed one of George's camera as a second view for the stream. After, lia gathers all the things we need for whatever we're making. I made sure the stream deck was working and obs. Testing out how the stream will look like.

Once we finally got our crap together, lia hit the go-live button.

"Helloooo everyone! I'm back! And y'all are getting the cooking stream you've been waiting for. Oh and Tommy's here too."

"Wow, thanks for the exciting introduction."

"You're welcome!" She said grinning at me, I roll me eyes at her then smile away look at the camera, "I have a recipe for sugar cookies and frosting! So more like a baking stream but you know." She says

We start putting the things together talking to chat and answering questions. George was in the living room listening to the disaster of a stream.

"TOMMY NO."

"WHOT WHOT??"

"2 EGGS ONLY NOT 3."

"WELL, I DIDNT KNOW!"

I started dying laughing as Lia had to scoop out the third egg I dumped into the mix. Luckily I hadn't mixed it in yet.

We got around to mixing up the dough and cutting it into shapes.

"Omg imma cut it into a p-"

"TOMMY, NOO."

"ABHAHA WHAT IT DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE IT," I said trying to hold in my laugh

"WHY?!" Lia laughed

I went to go grab some more flour because the dough kept sticking onto the counter when I accidentally threw some onto Lia.

"OMFG TOMMY, WHY?!"

"ALL YOUVE BEEN DOING IS SCREAMING AT ME."

"YOU GOT FUCKING FLOUR ON ME."

"AND YOU CAN WASH IT OFF"

"YOU IDIOT." She said grabbing some flour into her hands and throwing it at me. Getting it all over my light blue shirt.

"LIA STOP YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A MESS."

[ George's POV: ]

I peek into the kitchen and see lia and Tommy fighting each other, flour all over them. Lia smiling with a slight pink blush on her face. Tommy laughing like an idiot. Lia blushing..?

Concerned for the kitchen I walk in and ask what they're doing...

"Oh hi George, we're just cutting the cookies," Lia said pulling away from Tommy

"George please tell your sister to stop throwing flour at me," Tommy said

"I'm not cleaning this up," I say looking at them

"It's okay, Tommy and I will." Lia smiled

"Oh yeah totally me and Lia." Tommy nodded

I walk away and go back to the couch, was lia blushing back then?

[ Lia's POV: ]

We somehow got the cookies into the oven after a while of getting scared of the oven being hot. Tommy and I started on the frosting and colored it after cleaning up the kitchen. It was wayyy messier than we thought.

"God Tommy your posture is so bad." I laughed at him

"And I'm still taller than you"

"Oh shut the fuck up, I'm 5'4"

"I thought you were 5'3"

"Tommy just shut up at this point."

We took out the cookies and let them cool down, then decorating them with the different colored frosting we made. I made them look nice, Tommy over here made his look like turds.

"That literally looks like shit," I said showing the second camera his cookies

"You're so mean, it's unique, abstract if you will."

I've been streaming for almost 2 hours now, we ended it by trying the cookies and having George rate our decorating skills. I boxed some up for Tommy to bring home. The cookies were delicious, like so good. Thank you Rosanna Pansino.

Tommy had to go so I said bye and walked him to the door, today's been so good. Probably one of the best days I've had in a while.

-
Published: 10/25/20
-