*Chapter 9: for the video*

A/N: before the chapter begins, I just wanna say how thankful I am for all the reads, votes, and nice comments. It really does put a smile on my face and also keeps me motivated to write this story. So thank you :]

[ Lalia's POV ]

Let me explain, one night Tommy and I were talking about video ideas. I had the greatest idea yet, him being my assistant for the day. Tommy obviously said no, but I really really wanted to do it. And I don't have a YouTube channel so Tommy's the next best thing!

I had told him if he hit 2 mil before the end of September he would have to do that video as the 2 mil special. He agreed since he didn't think he'll hit it that quick.

So now I get to have an assistant for the day. Tommy's already dreading to film this but I'm very excited. We talked about when we'll film it and what we're gonna do. I had all my plans ready. We're gonna try to get the video done as soon as possible.

After talking about it for a bit we then went out with teddy to go eat somewhere...

[ Saturday, September 19 - 9:30 AM ]

I got up from my bed to go answer the front door, it's wayyy too early for this shit. My parents had work today so it's me and teddy home alone. My hair was in a messy bun, and I was still in my pajamas.

I open the door to see Tommy facing his phone camera at me.

"Tommy, what the fuck?" I said tiredly

"I'm your assistant for the day, gotta be here early."

"I'm not even fully awake yet."

"Well, I'm here now."

"I hate you, I really do."

"No, you don't."

"Oh fuck off, come in... imma get ready." I say yawning

I let him in then run upstairs to freshen up, I brush my hair and teeth, pick an outfit, put some light makeup on, and packed my bag. Making sure I had my wallet, keys, dog supplies, and phone.

I go back down and give teddy some food, finding something for me to eat too.

"You want anything to eat?" I ask Tommy

"I'm good, so what are the plans for today?"

"Well I have a hair appointment today so you'll be there with me, we have to go to target, and do something for teddy."

"You think we'll have enough clips for a video?"

"Oh yeah for sure, we'll do bits and stuff."

"I'm just following your lead here lia, I don't usually do vlogs like this."

[ Tommy's POV: ]

We had dropped off teddy at a neighbor's house before going to Lia's hair appointment. Being her "assistant" wasn't that bad. We also had so many funny bits and clips. I'll probably name this video something else but I'm glad we went through with it.

I watched lia getting her hair done trying to make her laugh while at it. The way her smile could light up a whole room. I left the salon before she finished getting our drinks we ordered from a boba tea place.