*Chapter 12: feelings felt*

[ Lalia's POV: two days later ]

Another day, another 24 hrs to hang out with mr innit. It's like my only personality trait. This time we're going downtown. I got ready and put on a cute outfit, felt like crap today. I put on a little more makeup than I usually do and did my hair.

I wore a brandy graphic t-shirt, high wasted ripped mom jeans, and my white air forces. My hair was straightened and I wore simple makeup. I grabbed my tiny backpack and put some stuff in there. Making sure I had my phone wallet and keys.

I knocked on George's door, peeking my head in, "hey I'm going out."

"Where?"

"Downtown with Tommy."

"Uhh okay... be safe."

With that being said, I went out of the house and walked with Tommy to the bus stop.

Freddie and Eryn had been busy with school so they couldn't join us. We found a little restaurant by Central Park and went to have lunch there.

We sat at a table and ordered our food. While talking about the dream smp a couple came up to Tommy.

"Are you friends with Georgenotfound?" They said to him

Tommy smiled with a light laugh, "yes, yes I am!"

They asked for a picture and Tommy asked how they were doing. I took a picture of them with Tommy. Their names were Zoey and Matthew. We talked to them for a bit then said bye. Tommy couldn't shut up about it after. Calling Tubbo to tell him what had happened.

"Was that your first time being recognized?" I asked him while the waiter came over and gave us our food.

"No, but that's probably the best interaction I've had with fans ever! Gosh, that was so cool."

I laugh at him then start eating my burrito, Tommy took out his phone and took one of those dad photos of his burrito and him.

"How old are you? Like 50?" I say

"I look 12 to some people."

"You're so embarrassing to be around," I said biting into my burrito.

"But you're still here with me,"

I roll my eyes at him and watch as he posts the picture onto his insta story. After we finished eating we decided to walk around the town. Enjoying the chilly weather.

I was scrolling through my phone waiting for the crosswalk sign to tell us to walk (lmao does that make sense?) when Tommy starts taking pictures of us. I look up at the camera annoyingly and he takes a picture, smiling.

He showed me the pictures and we started laughing, the picture of me looking at the camera makes it seem like I was forced to smile during it. He asked if he could post it and I said sure.

It's around 3:45 and we're just walking back to the bus stop. It somehow got colder as the sun came out more.

"You cold?" Tommy asked

"Yeah," I chuckle

Tommy takes off his hoodie under his blue jacket and hands it to me, "you need it, you're shivering." He says putting back on his blue jacket.

"Heh, thanks innit,"

I put on his hoodie, it smelt fresh. Tommy doesn't have a signature scent, it's like if he showered in fresh dove soap. Like that's the best I can explain it. The smell isn't bad, it's actually really nice.