*Chapter 10: woman pog*

[ Tommy's POV: September 21 ]

It's been two days since Lia and I's film day. We've been editing it together and I've also had help from Larry as well. It'll be posted by 6 pm. Eryn was busy today so I planned to go ask lia if she wanted to go out and eat somewhere together. Knocking on her door she answered with a plastered smile on her face.

"Hey lia!"

"Hi innit! Come in." I went in and said hi to teddy. Walking down the stairs was a different person. Someone I've never seen before.

"Oh right, Tommy this is Devyn, Devyn Tommy," Lia said

"Hey!" I smiled at her

"Helloo Tommy, you know I've heard A LOT about you..." She smirked glancing at lia then back at me.

"Oh really? Like what..."

"Haha nothing nothing, anyways why'd you come over tommy?" Lia said stopping Devyn from talking

"Oh I wanted to ask if you wanted to go eat at this new noodle place downtown, but I don't wanna interrupt yalls plans. So someday else!"

"Whattt noo, we didn't even have plans to begin with. Devyn showed up out of nowhere." Lia said

"Honestly, I would be down for some noodles right now," Devyn replied

"Let's go then, it's fine Tommy you can tag along," Lia said grabbing her bag and putting her shoes on

"I- uh okay then."

We had gone out and walked to the bus, the ride/walk there wasn't too bad. Devyn and Lia had been screaming about some dude Devyn was talking to and I just nodded along with them. Honestly expected me to be really awkward, but lia staying by my side helped a lot.

It was nice seeing her happy. Honestly whenever this girl smiles, I smile. Knowing she's okay makes me feel happy and relaxed. I can't lie to you, I've fallen in love with Lalia. But she won't ever know that. I don't have the guts to.

I'm here as her bestfriend, I'm here to help her through anything. I'm here to support her, I don't wanna ruin anything by telling her I like her. It's too risky. Plus even if we got together, who knows if we would last. I want this friendship in the long run. A relationship would be too rocky.

Lalia makes me happy, I can't do anything to lose her like that.

We arrived at the place and got a table for three, lia and Devyn sat next to each other and I sat across from them. We ordered our food and waited, making small talk.

"I'll be right back, gotta use the bathroom." Lia said standing up

I nod then go look through my phone.

"Listen Tommy." Devyn started, "I know you like lia. It's quite obvious to be honest."

"What?" I say confused

"Don't play dumb. I know you do."

"How?"

"Well for starters you were admiring her a whole lot today. And I mean come on, you care about her. She's showed me text messages."

"Don't tell her please, I don't want her to know... it's risky"

"Tommy, Lia talks about you all the time. Literally every time we talk. You aren't risking anything. I'm not supposed to say anything, but I'm sure she likes you too. She just doesn't wanna admit it yet."

"Keywords doesn't wanna admit it yet."

"You were there for her when that dick bag cheated on her, you were there when she first moved here, stuck with her through it all. She likes you too, she's just afraid to fully understand that."

"Okay let's say I tell her, it's not like we're gonna date."

"Who knows? You can never tell unless you try." She said in a soft tone, "just think about telling her and make it cute. She's a sucker for cliches."

"George is gonna kill me."

"Probably, if it helps, I want you to be with Lia. You make her so happy. That's all I want for her."

"That's all I want for her too..."

"Glad we're on the same page." Devyn smiles

[ Later that day ]

"Thanks again Tommy for paying, owe you one," Lia said

"It's no problem, had a good time hanging with you guys. Have a good rest of your day"

"Thanks Tommy" Devyn yelled

It's around 8:30, the sun's nearly gone and I just walked them two back to the Dawson's place. I've been thinking a lot about what Devyn told me. Do I take the chance?

I let my mind circle questions around getting ready for bed, decided not to stream today. I'm kinda tired. I checked YouTube and saw the video was posted 2 hours ago. Looking through the comments I read some of the replies.

"Holy crap one million views already?!"

The video was titled, "I spent a day with Georgenotfound's sister. *2 mil special*"

Most of the comments were nice and oddly respectful, I did highlight one that stated, "tommyinnit being great with a woman for 34 minutes."

I mean come on, woman POG! I laughed at myself then went on Twitter, I promoted the videos and saw all the replies come in.

-

Tommyinnit (@.tommyinnit)
yes that is a woman, one of the many I talk to. but in all seriousness, I had a lot of fun making this video, thanks @.zyliaoffline for helping me. *link of yt video*

George (@.georgenotfound)
replying to @.tommyinnit and @.zyliaoffline
Tommy...

Tommyinnit (@.tommyinnit)
replying to @.georgenotfound
George?

Lia (@.zyliaoffline)
replying to @.tommyinnit
I tried to get him to wear a skirt, he didn't want to, I still had fun tho. Congrats again innit <3

Tommyinnit (@.tommyinnit)
replying to @.zyliaoffline
thank you woman <3

Tubbo (@.tubbolive)
replying to @.zyliaoffline and @.tommyinnit
deffo flerting?

George (@.georgenotfound)
replying to @.tubbolive and 2 others
WTF HELLO? TOMMY, LIA?!?

Zoey (@.zoeywasfound)
replying to @.tommyinnit and @.zyliaoffline
petition for lia to dress tommy from now on, rt to sign

Lia (@.zyliaoffline)
replying to @.zoeywasfound
AGREED.

-
Published: 10/23/20
Might start doing double uploads more often, I have an idea for a new Tommyinnit x OC after this one is done. Lets just say this story is a few chapters away from being over.
-