*Chapter 3: George's loh*

[ Tommy's POV: July 31, 1 PM ]

I'm heading over to Lalia's house to be on her stream right now. Using me for clout as always. Kidding kidding.

I knock on their front door to see her mom letting me in, I say hi then take off my shoes to go up the stairs. I reach her door and knock before going in.

"LIA"

"TOMMY IM STREAMING ALREADY."

"HI STREAM." I say standing next to her, "do you have another chair?"

"yeah by my closet."

I walk over to her closet and grab the stool, placing it next to her gaming chair.

"I feel bad for your posture innit, let's switch."

I agree cause my back is bad enough. She's now sitting on the stool and I'm laying my back against her gamer chair. We start to talk to chat and then get into random stories. We talk about the first time I got to her house and how awkward it was.

"Tommy you should come over more often, I have like 30k viewers right now which is unreal."

"I told you I like doing charity work."

"Oh shut up... Anyways..."

We then asked for people to ask us questions to answer through donations or bits. By we, I mean me because Lia didn't wanna ask for money. A few started to roll in and we answered them. Some being more serious than others.

"Maiabot donated 10 pounds, how do you feel about people shipping you with other people?" the bot read

"Well I mean, I don't care, you do what you wanna do. But I prefer if you guys don't bring it into the twitch chat." Lia says

"but that doesn't mean you should, make sure the other person doesn't care either. we get uncomfortable too," I add

"yeah, and like all the stan things. like, do what you wanna do. I'm okay with it. the thing we're not okay with is us being sexualized."

"oh god, I mean I just don't even check stans." i chuckle

"We know Mr.mute accounts."

"oh, hush."

"Listen, I've seen George read smuts about him and his friends and it's so fucking weird. pls never ever do that."

"George and them read their fanfics?!" I ask

"I might get in trouble for saying this but yeah, George reads them with them on discord."

"HAHAHAH do they take turns reading?"

"I don't think so, they just read it together on mute."

"Okay but that'll be a great video idea."

"don't. just don't Tommy."

after another 30 minutes, the pizza we ordered came and we ate while reacting to videos the viewers sent in. I forgot to mention that this stream is to celebrate her 10k twitch followers but she's already at 26k.

"simonwasfound donated 10 pounds, how do you feel about fanart and edits?"

"OH I LOVE IT, omg pls someone draw me and Tommy during this stream. use #zyliastreamart and we'll go through it next stream."

"yeah draw me and lia, but make sure I look better than her."

"Tommy, you know I'm hotter than you."

"i- you know what never mind."

As we ate our second pizzas each, the video of me lip-syncing to Bruno mars came on. The ENTIRE video played and she just uncontrollably started laughing.