*Chapter 5: mission embarrassment*

[ Lalia's POV: August 6th - the day of LOH ]

Listen, I thought staying at George's for a week would be boring. But I've actually had a real good time. Brandon and I keep meeting up and hanging out. It's come to the point where George just knows where I'm going.

And let's be real here, I guess you can say I developed some feelings for Brandon. And I hope he has too for me of course. I don't like giving in to people, I don't like admitting I like you. But hey, I like Brandon and don't know what to do.

But living at George's isn't all great. For one I miss Tommy. Instead of Tommy's screams, I hear George's, and it's somehow worse. Also, George's guest bed doesn't give me the good homey feel of my bed. George's Home is different.

Tommy and I are really close, I would say he's my bitch around here. I've only known him for like two weeks almost, but it feels like I've known him for years. Even though we can't hang out in real life, we've been playing a lot of video games together. Mostly Minecraft.

Now you're probably thinking, you're talking to Brandon and Tommy?! No, I am not. Again Tommy is my bitch, my best bud around here. Brandon is my stupid teen crush.

Anywhoo, George is currently having his love or host. It's almost 11 here and the shows halfway done. I however am supposedly sleeping. George's dumbass thinks I would sleep at this time. I got invited to be a commentator for the show but I'll be on later... By later in a few minutes.

I plan to embarrass George, I got some baby pictures, I few recent ones, and some random stories. Since I don't have my PC set up with me, my mic is absolute crap. I'm using my AirPods microphone rn.

I got into the discord call with everyone else. Dream, Sapnap, Austin, the ladies, George himself, and Tommy. I had mom and dad sign the waiver digitally so George wouldn't know.

Austin: "Well here we have someone very close to George."

George: "What the hell"

Austin: "Lalia? Are you there?"

Lia: "Hi yes!"

Tommy: "LIAAA"

Lia: "TOMMY"

Austin: "Introduce yourself Lalia."

Lia: "Hi I'm Lalia, George's younger sister."

Dream & Sapnap: "HOII"

Lia: "Hi everyone!"

George: "I thought you were asleep."

Lia: "And I thought you would talk more, but that ain't happening."

Tommy: "AHAHHAHA"

Lia: "Anyways, Austin, can I tell you about the time George almost cried over Travis Scott?"

Austin: "Travis Scott you say? tell us."

George: "No no no, no need to say that."

Lia: "But George."

George: "But lia, you say that story, I tell 100k viewers about this boy."

Lia: "you won't"

George: "Lia and this boy-"

Lia: "OH OKAYY SHHH."

After that bit, George had gone back to talking to his ladies. I had to ask the girls questions to help George. I searched for some questions to ask because I didn't know any. I ended up asking, "Sometimes my parents leave me with George when they leave for long periods, how would you feel about me third wheeling if yall went on a date or casually hanging out?"

A bunch of the girls said they wouldn't mind. But we all know that they wouldn't like it. However, Minx's answer was very nice. Minx better wins or else George is going in a ditch tonight.

Lia: "Minx I love you, do you wanna see a baby picture of George?"

Minx: "OO YES"

George: "No Lia, don't"

George and I had argued for a bit then was told to shut up by Tommy

"You cannot be telling us to shut up Tommy."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Boyyy you're the loudest talkative-"

-

Austin's POV:

I put both of them in a different VC.

-

[ Tommy's POV: ]

Lia and I were dying laughing that we both were put into a VC called the children's corner. Austin had put us in a different VC since we were arguing for content.

We ended up staying in that VC until told to go back to the main one.

It was getting pretty late at night and I was ready to go to bed, I told them that I needed to sleep but they told me to stay. After 30 minutes I really had to go to sleep. My eyes were falling. I said goodnight to them then left the VC.

I'll find out who he chose in the morning. Before going to bed Lia texted me she needed to ask for advice. I didn't wanna keep her waiting so I texted her back quickly.

-• On text with Liaaaaa •-

What's up?

Sorry to bother, I just really
need your advice on something

No bother at all, what do you need
advice on small l?

Well I like this guy

Oh?

I think he might like me back, but idk.
Do I make a move or do I wait

I think you should tell him

Really?

Yeah, I mean what could go wrong?

He stops talking to me

Impossible, if he does that he's stupid.

Thanks, Tommy, Goodnight innit

Anytime, night lia

-

A piece of me wants to believe she was talking about me. As in I'm her crush. A part of me wants her to confess to me. But I know it Isn't me. I've realized that I like lia. But Lia doesn't like me.

But that won't change anything, lia is my bestfriend. It'll be wrong for me to act up because I know she doesn't like me the way I like her. I'll be here for her always, no matter what.

But I won't lie, it does make me rather upset knowing I'm not the guy she's thinking of... Whoever that guys she likes is, he better take care of her. Make sure she's happy. She deserves the whole world.

-
Published: 10/19/20
-