Chapter 5

After you get home you flop onto your bed. Your stomach is doing barrel rolls. I can't believe this is actually happening. You try to go to bed but you can't fall asleep. You're too wired thinking of him. His face, his smile, his smell. You eventually wake up the next morning already in a happy mood. You fix yourself some breakfast, and while you're eating it, you get a text from him.

"Good morning! How does three sound? I'll give you a run down of the school but then I have something to do at five."

"Three sounds good! I'll see you then!" You respond.

You procrastinate and stress about what to wear until you look down and see it's 2:59. "Shit!" you say as you run down the steps and out of your house. You knock on his door and watch your breath in the cold air as you wait. His mom is the one who greets you.

"Oh y/n! It's good to see you again! Tommy is in his room right upstairs." You walk up the stairs and peek into his room.

"Y/n!"

"Tommy!"

He sits down in his gamer chair and you sit on the edge of his bed.

"So," He has his hands folded and legs crossed like a supervillain. "I'm not really popular, at all whatsoever, so you can hang out with you until you get friends. You're pretty and new so that shouldn't take long at all."

He thinks I'm pretty?

"As far as school goes, it's not too bad as long as you don't procrastinate."

"Awesome! Thank you so much by the way, it means a lot that you're helping me."

"Yeah no problem!"

You kept chatting, picking up the conversation from where it left off last night. You were laughing and having a good time, and you guess time ran away because he looked down at his phone and swore.

"What?" You ask.

"Remember when I said I had something to do at five? It's 5:10."

"Oh no I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine, people will just get mad at me."

"What do you mean? What do you have to do?"

"Promise not to laugh?"

"No promises."

"Fine. I'm a Minecraft streamer."

You laugh. He blushes.

"I told-"

"No no no it's fine it's fine," you say, cutting him off, still giggling. "I think it's cool."

He looks away, bashful.

"Can I watch?"

"Well I don't know if I want you watching me if you're gonna make fun of me."

"I won't, I promise!"

"Fine. But as far as the stream knows you were never here."

"Deal."

He turns around and boots up his computer. You lay on the bed in the perfect view of his screen without being on camera.

"Hey stream!" He is still pretty chill, but he has a different persona about him. He streams and you watch, and a couple hours later his mom brings up food for him and you. It's very entertaining watching him, and you're captivated the entire time. Something about him being so passionate and funny gives you butterflies, but you pretend to be indifferent. You have to leave before he finishes, so he turns off his camera so they don't see you. As you leave, you pull up his stream so you can keep watching. You text him "that was fun :)" and smile when he looks at his message and gets flustered for a second.

When the stream ends he responds to you saying, "So.. what did you think?"

"I thought it was cute!"

"Cute?"

"Cute as in like it was cool... you know what I mean."

"I think I do know what you mean ;)"

"Stopppp"

"I'm just kidding!"

A/N Woah! Long chapter again? What is this? Do you guys like them this long or should I break them up a little more? Big thank you to everyone reading and supporting me!!