Chapter 11

Later, you're talking to Kacey, and you turn around to see that Tommy is gone.

"Where did Tommy go?" You ask.

"That way," one of his friends points towards the hallway.

"...No I can't get on the server! I don't care if you're in the middle of a war- I'm at Formal! Stop calling-" he looks up and stops talking when he sees you in the doorway. You can tell he's getting flustered all over again.

"What's going on, Tommy?" You hear his phone explode with several people's reactions.

"Sorry boys I've got to go. That's my date calling." He smirks at you while hanging up, ignoring the multitude of voices talking over each other.

"What was that all about?" You ask.

"Oh, there's just a war on the server right now and I'm not there. Normally I would go but I didn't want to leave you."

"Oh. Thank you for thinking of me."

"Of course," he smiles, and leads you back into the dance hall. You have an incredible rest of the evening, one you will never forget. His friends bring you home and Tommy walks you to your door first.

"Thank you for tonight," you say.

"If anything, it should be me thanking you. I mean, how did I convince the prettiest girl in England to be my date, let alone my girlfriend?"

"Are you kidding me? I've had a crush on you since day one. I was over the moon when you asked me."

"Really? Is that why you have been dodging all of my friends' advances?"

"Advances? What?"

"You really are clueless aren't you."

"Well, we're here."

"We are."

Goodnight, my love," he says, delicately kissing my hand.

"Goodnight, monsieur."

Exhausted, after changing out of your dress and washing off your makeup, You lay in your bed. You close your eyes and try to imagine the fake stars again, relive how the light shined in Tommy's eyes. You fall asleep once again in his arms, rocking to the beat of the music.

When you wake up, you see he texted you.

'Good morning beautiful xx'

'Good morning favorite person!' You reply.

You sleepily throw a sweatshirt on over your pajamas and walk to your kitchen, phone in hand.

'What are you doing this afternoon?' He asks.

'Idk yet. You?'

'I'll be streaming. Do you want to come over and hang while I do?'

'Of course <3'

'See you then xx'

You smile at his message while you grab breakfast. You're glowing; You're still shaken from the events of last night. He's my boyfriend! Mine! My boyfriend!

A/N This chapter is dedicated to my friends. I outed myself as a fanfic writer the other day and they were so super supportive. Also, huge shoutout to all of the people reading my content. I kid you not I could not wipe the grin from my face while watching people interact.