Chapter 17

~POV switch y/n~

We wake up all tangled. Tommy's arm is around you and your head is rested on his chest. Tubbo is still asleep but Tommy is awake and scrolling through twitter.

"Good morning beautiful," he says. Your words are stuck in my throat as a result of his extra-low morning voice. Instead, you smile and rub the sleep out of your eyes. Suddenly, Tubbo's mom peeks her head through the door.

"Oh good you're awake. Breakfast is downstairs and you'll want to get up soon to take advantage of your time here."

"Thank you," you manage to respond. You slip out of bed to go change while Tommy wakes up Tubbo. You change into a fire outfit and make sure your hair doesn't look like a total rat's nest before joining the boys at the breakfast table. Served is waffles with whipped cream and strawberries. All three of you sit in comfortable silence, being tired still even though it's ten o'clock. "So what's the plan for today?" you ask.

"Well there's a new combination roller skating rink and arcade I would really like to check out," Tubbo replies. Both your and Tommy's eyes widen, but for different reasons.

"Skating?"

"Arcade?"

The three of you giggle, excited. You clean up and Toby drives you there. (pretend he can drive I know he can't) When you get there, you race to the desk and enthusiastically buy tickets and rent skates. Tommy pays for all three of you, much to your protest. After you get your skates on, all three of you are clinging on to each other trying not to fall while trying to get to the hardwood area. When you finally make it after laughing hysterically, you are able to let go and start to skate. You are gliding along peacefully, awkwardly getting the hang of it when you look back and notice they are just staring at you.

"What?"

"I didn't know you could roller skate," Tommy says.

"I can't really," you respond.

"Sure," Tubbo rolls his eyes sarcastically while pushing off the wall to try for himself. He's pretty wobbly, and Tommy laughs loudly at his efforts.

"I'd like to see you try!" You say.

Smugly, Tommy also lets go of the wall and confidently makes his way towards you before falling flat on his ass. Both you and Tubbo laugh so hard you almost fall too. You roll over to Tommy and help him up. Tubbo wobbles over and you teach the two of them the basics. Tommy gets decent but he keeps getting cocky and going so fast he crashes. Tubbo can't stop doing the motion of walking, but he makes it work in some strange way. When you get tired, you take your skates off and order a pizza. You don't linger over lunch for long because the boys soon drag you over to the arcade section. You aren't quite the gamer like they are, but your competitiveness makes things awfully rowdy.

"Babyrager!" Tommy snorts in reaction to you yelling at the teddy bear you dropped for the third time in a row.

"I am not baby raging! It's just this stupid claw game is rigged!" You respond.

"That is not true. I bet I could beat it on the first try."

"Bet," you smile, knowing that he can't possibly do it. To your surprise and immediate rage, he does. "I am so unbelievably pissed off right now," you say as he hands you the bear with a grin so wide his cheeks must hurt. You both walk over to watch Tubbo beat the Pacman game for the second time in a row.

"I hate to say this guys, but we need to leave now or else you'll be late," Toby tells us as we walk up.

"Noooo, I don't want to leave," Tommy complains.

The car ride there is quiet, we're all just soaking in our last few minutes together.

"I had a really fun time meeting you Tubbo," I say.

"Me too y/n, I'm glad Tommy found a good one," Tubbo responds.

Tommy is quiet. I can tell he is going to miss Tubbo a lot. They do a quick, tight hug right as our train is announced for departure.

"Goodbye y/n! Goodbye Tommy!" Tubbo shouts as we walk away.

"Goodbye Tubbo!" you say.

A/N Aaaaaand goodbye dear readers! Smooth right? In all seriousness, I literally can't thank you enough for all the nice comments and votes. When I started writing this I had no clue that people would actually read my work, let alone enjoy it. This has been an incredible experience and I am eternally grateful for each and every one of you. That being said, if you are devastated with the end of this book, a new one should be coming out soon(ish). Little hint, it's another reader x Tommy ;) You are appreciated and I love you! <3