CHAPTER VI

Sakusa's POV (One week ago)

I sighed as I tried my best to keep my distance from these people. I added another layer of protection which is my jacket. It's just you never know where they touched those filthy hands or if they're currently asymptomatic from a virus.

I saw Komori talking to one of the boys who were invited to the All-Japan Youth Training Camp. I glared when Komori pointed at my direction in which Kageyama nodded. It annoyed me that his team won against Wakatoshi-kun, someone unfamiliar beat the strongest in the Miyagi prefecture. The more when he called me, ordinary. A first year student had the guts to tell me that and in addition, won against Shiratorizawa in a 5-set match. I took a mental note to observe him and his team tomorrow because I need to know who the hell stopped Wakatoshi-kun.

"Attention, players! The match between the champions will begin shortly

"Attention, players! The match between the champions will begin shortly. Please go to your assigned seats." After the announcement, everyone was exhilarated to finally see the national volleyball players of Japan. Most were chattering loudly, practically leaping towards the seats. I firmly covered my hands to avoid their respiratory droplets.

"I can't believe we're going to see f/n-senpai again. She must have gotten so strong." Komori was grinning, clearly fond of f/n. He took his sports bag and waved at me, "Well, see you later, Sakusa-san."

I tilted my head to the side, puzzled. My eyebrows furrowed, wondering why he bade his farewell, "What do you mean?"

I clung my sports bag on my shoulder too and wore my jacket, "You're watching?" He asked incredulously.

I nodded as I followed him inside. He glanced at me, google-eyed, "You can't watch on the sidelines, you know? You need to sit with some people. The chairs have been used a lot of times, stepped on too."

"I have a disinfectant spray."

"Okay. Well, what about the people sitting above you? Their saliva will probably-"

"I'll cover my head."

Komori suddenly stopped walking, something was dawning upon him. I peered back and saw that he had this stupidest grin on his face, "It's f/n-senpai, right?"

He was visibly entertained by his realization. I felt that my cheeks were beginning to heat up, "I don't like her."