CHAPTER XVII

PRESENT

"Omi-kun."

It was the weekend and what Sakusa thought was his alarm ringing for his morning jog, the blaring and incessant tune of an explosion was because of Miya Atsumu's call. He sighed and waited for the aggravating artificial blond to relay what he was supposed to say.

"What? No 'I miss you and your sets, 'Tsumu'?"

Sakusa groaned and pressed the end button immediately. He glanced at the clock, it was 5:45 a.m. He didn't appreciate Atsumu's early torture after the ruckus he did a few days ago.

Bacteria #2 Calling...

Sakusa sneered at the sight but opted to answer the call. Knowing Atsumu, he's going to bombard Sakusa's phone and maybe his social media with a lot of missed calls.

"I miss you too-"

Without any hesitation, Sakusa blocked Atsumu's number. He'll just unblock it later since they're bound to meet in future and regardless of Atsumu's terrible demeanor, he has proven himself useful.

He placed his phone gently on the table, not on his bed since according to Seattle times, phones are covered in germs: 25,127 bacteria square per inch. Slowly lifting his body up, Sakusa stretched his back and neck. Not having the chance to go back down peacefully, the table reverberated due to the vibration emitted by his phone.

Brother of Bacteria #2 Calling...

"YOU HAVE TO STOP BLOCKING ME, OMI-OMI."

"'TSUMU, OPEN UP THE FRIGGIN' DOOR. MOM, 'TSUMU TOOK MY PHONE AGAIN!" He rolled his eyes at the twins' altercation and decided to just turn off his phone so that he can continue his morning routine in solace.

"Wait." Sakusa heard Atsumu as he was about to press the lock button, "It's about F/n."

This made Sakusa pause on his tracks. He was about to pry when someone howled at the other end of the call, "MIYA ATSUMU. GIVE YOUR BROTHER'S PHONE BACK OR SO HELP ME GOD, I'M SIGNING YOU BOTH FOR ADOPTION."

"I DID NOT STEAL SAMU'S PHONE, MOM!"

"Omi-omi, just unblock my number. I'll call you after I give this back." Atsumu instructed as he hung up.

The twins always entertain the audience whether it was their savvy plays or their boxing matches once in a while. However, Sakusa Kiyoomi was not amused. He was worried if something happened to F/n. Rereading yesterday's conversation: 

 Rereading yesterday's conversation: