-1-

You opened your eyes, and looked at the clock. It was 6:30 am. It was September 1st. You remembered that today was your first day at Hogwarts!! You were excited! You jumped out of bed and put some cloths on. You put some ripped jeans on. With a big green hoodie. (Green was one of your favorite colors) You grab your trunk. You walk down stairs. It was very quiet. You walked to the kitchen. You say that your maid made you breakfast. You walked over to the counter, and looked at the plate. It was a bagel. You HATED BAGELS! You took the plate and dropped in the trash and walked away. You go in the fridge and grab some milk and walk to the cabinet and grab some cereal. You plop a bowl and a spoon on the table. You pour the milk, and the cereal in the bowl. You eat and start thinking how exciting your year at Hogwarts will be. Make new friends, learning magic! But there was thing that you were worried about. You were worried about who your father is. You knew everyone would probably be afraid. But the good thing is that no one will bug me? I think? You drop your bowl in the sink and look at the clock. It was 8:30! You still had to go get your wand, and your books! You run and grab your trunk. You walk outside and get into the car. The car was a black Cadillac. It was 9:00 am the time we got there. The driver opened the door. You walk out and walk to Diagon ally. You walk to Ollivanders. You walk in. You walk to the back of the building where there is a desk. You see a young boy.