Chapter 33 - The Oncoming Storm

A/N:

I am so sorry this story has taken forever to update again! I've only just remembered it exists, haha! I hope it lives up to your expectations!

End of Chapter 32 -

Time to save the world again! But, little did you know, a storm was brewing. A storm that would tear you and the Doctor away from one another again. A storm so big, it will shake the Doctor's whole universe.

***

The Doctor grabs your hand and drags you to Isabella's father's house, with Amy, Rory and Isabella in tow. His run begins to quicken as he glances back towards the school. You, being curious about why he's sped up, stupidly look back too. All of the schoolgirls have heard of your escape and are catching up with you. A shriek leaves your lips as you turn your head back and begin running faster, trying to catch up with the Doctor without falling over. "Guys, are you all okay?" You shout back to the others, without turning your head.

"Ye- AAH!" Isabella begins to answer before one of the schoolgirls grabs onto her shoulder, pulling her backwards. Amy stops running to pull Isabella with her, however her efforts are unsuccessful as another schoolgirl grabs her too. Rory continues running, only stopping when his fiancée screams his name. 

"Rory!" Amy screams as she and Isabella are pulled back to the school.

"Amy!" Rory shouts, tears brewing in his eyes. "Doctor, Y/N! They've got Amy and Isabella again!"

You and the Doctor come to a sudden halt, and you nearly fall over at how quickly you both stopped. "No!" You shout as you let go of the Doctor's hand, running towards them. The Doctor is quicker than you are, and wraps his arms around your waist to keep you with him. "No! Doctor! We have to help them! Let me go!"

You thrash around in the Doctor's arms, trying to pull away and save Amy and Isabella again. The Doctor's grip only strengthens on your waist, his eyes becoming watery as he watches his best friend get pulled away from him. "Y/N, listen to me. You can't go back there! I can't lose you again! I WON'T lose you again! I've only just got you back!" The Doctor says, but you don't listen. You're too focused on Amy and Isabella to hear his words. "Y/N! Listen to me!" The Doctor shouts. You stop trying to get away from him, and instead turn in his arms to face him. "We can't save them, the schoolgirls won't let us. You've tried, and succeeded once. They're trying to play us. The sooner we get back to the TARDIS, the sooner we can save Amy and Isabella. You have to trust me on this. When we find Rosanna again, she will be made to pay for her crimes."

"I can save them again Doctor, just let me try again! Let me try!" You cry out.

"Wait, the TARDIS? We can't just leave them, Doctor! That's my fiancée, and your best friend who is in trouble. We are not leaving." Rory exclaims.

"Uh, Rory. You seem to forget the TARDIS is a time machine." The Doctor says rolling his eyes, instantly regretting his actions once he looks at you again. Your eyes are glistening with tears threatening to fall. "Y/N, Rory, we will get them back again, I promise."

***

Back in the School Basement

Isabella and Amy are thrown to the ground, the Saturnynes surrounding them. A green, luminous liquid is pumped into Amy, rendering her unconscious. Isabella watches in horror as Amy's eyes fall shut and Francesco feeds from her neck.