Chapter 1

It had been only a week after the Autobots had left Earth. Jack already missed them, his life was so boring without them.

It was just go to school go to work go home rinse and repeat. The bell just rang to signal the end of the school day, and all the kids ran outside. As Jack made it outside, he looked for Arcee, but then he remembered that they had left.

Jack made his way over to his ten speed, lost in the thought. He really missed Arcee, she was his motorcycle , his guardian, his best friend, and most importantly someone that Jack considered as close as family. "Hey Darby!" A voice called.

"What do you want Vince?" Jack asked as he turned towards the bully.

"I was just wondering what happened to the bike." Vince sneered. "I had to sell it." Jack said as he pulled his bike out of the rack and started to ride off. "Well you probably couldn't have gotten much for that piece of junk." Vince said laughing.

Jack immediately stopped pedaling got off his bike and walked back to Vince. "What did you say?" Jack asked the anger rising in him. "I said your bike was a piece of junk." Vince said sneering. Jack pulled back his fist and struck Vince squarely in the jaw. Vince just went down holding his jaw. "Don't you ever talk about my bike like that." Jack said as he started to walk away.

All the kids outside were shocked at this, Jack was a easy going kid that kept to himself and he just took out the scariest kid in school. Miko and Raf ran to catch up with him. Jack had been trying to avoid them lately since when he saw them he thought of Arcee and he couldn't deal with that. "Woah Jack you punched Vince." Raf said astonished. "I couldn't let him say that about Arcee." Jack said as he quickly took off.

"Do you think he'll be ok?" Miko asked. "I don't know he was closer with Arcee than we were with our partners they went to another planet together for crying out loud." Raf said. ( 6 months after the Autobots left)

Jack had got home after work, a note was left on the door for him. Jack I'm out on a date with William. See you later, Love you Mom. The note read. Jack just opened the door with the key in his pocket. His mom had been going out a lot lately with agent Fowler.  He was happy that his mom was dating again, agent Fowler treated her well, but Jack was pretty lonely.

His mom would work her shift then go out with agent Fowler and get home around 9 or 10 pm and go to bed. Jack walked into his room and laid down on his bed just staring at the ceiling thinking. Jack then looked at a framed picture he had sitting on his desk. It was a picture of him and Arcee sitting in a field. Jack smiled thinking back to that day.

(Flashback) Jack, Arcee, Raf, Bumblebee and Miko has been sent to go relax by Optimus since the decepticons had been heard from in 3 weeks and the kids had a day off. Bulkhead couldn't be there as he had been sent on a mission with Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus. Raf and Bumblebee were off to the side playing a video game as Arcee and Jack were talking, no one knew where Miko was.

"We've had quite a ride huh Arcee?" Jack asked. "Yeah it has been." Arcee said chuckling. "We've gone through Airachnid multiple times, MECH and not to mention the looming threat of the decepticons." Jack said. "Yeah partner, we've been through quite a lot." Arcee said thinking back to everything that she and Jack have gone through. "Woah partner huh?" Jack asked with a smile spreading across his face. "I figured it's about time you get promoted from junior partner." Arcee said while standing up and putting her hands on her hips.

"Jack I was wondering if it would be ok if we take a picture together?" Arcee asked sheepishly while rubbing her arm. Just as Jack was about to reply, Miko sprang out of nowhere. "Ah scrap Miko where did you come from?" Arcee asked as she slightly jumped back in surprise. "That doesn't matter, I heard the word picture." Miko said. "Of course you did." Arcee said groaning. "I'll take the picture with you Arcee." Jack said while laughing. "Good I know exactly how to set up the picture." Miko said as she set up the picture. The picture was Arcee leaning back on her wrists while Jack was sitting on her thigh with his hands behind his head.