Chapter 3.

Nezu:"As you are aware, the UA entrance exam is coming up tomorrow. I would like you to participate. Not for marks, not for enrolment. Just to be there in case anything goes wrong. And with that power you'll be a perfect referee!"
Izuku:"So you want me to patrol the rooftops with a mic and speaker system and keep everybody in check. Ok. On one condition."
Nezu:"Name it."
Izuku:"I want to tell them I'm Sombra. And that I'm enrolling in UA. Oh and of course I need to make a grand entrance."

Nezu sighs. Izuku is one for dramatic flare.

Outside UA gates 10 minutes before exam.

Uraraka was standing outside the gates getting ready for the exam of her life. If she was able to do this, it would be the first step to help her family, even Sombra helped her family out a ton. He had donated a massive amount of money to Uraraka's father's company, but Uraraka never felt like she earned it. She was on tour of UA the day she met him, and was intrigued by him. What was he doing in UA? Who is he really? Is he single?

Uraraka slaps her face while blushing immensely. That wasn't important important right now. Besides, what are the chances she'll meet him again?

Pretty damn likely.

Present Mic starts his explanation of the exam and it goes smoothly until...

¡Apagando las luces!

The audio from mic's speakers get cut off. The lights turn off to reveal the TVs showing a purple skull. The lights turn off and on in a pattern until it reaches the ceiling beams. A figure jumps down while he lights follow him.

Izuku:"Hola! I am Izuku Aizawa. But you may know me by a different name. Do any of you know Sombra?"

The audience starts cheering, but some are still skeptical. Especially a blue haired boy who raises his hand.

Izuku:"Yes Tenya Iida?"
Iida:"How- How did you know my name?"
Izuku:"I hacked the planet, and everyone. I am Sombra after all."
Iida:"How do we know for sure you're Sombra?"
Izuku:"Good question!"

Izuku uses his quirk on both his hands and makes a screen, enlarges it, then sends it upwards to reveal several incidents from his perspective and even the way he hacked some of the criminal organizations. There was no doubt about it. He was Sombra.

Izuku:"Well! I'm here to make sure you don't kill each other, and that you stay alive during this test. I'll be watching. Oh yeah! I'm enrolling in UA. See ya soon!"

Izuku makes a sweeping motion across his face with his hand and disappears completely. The systems go back to normal, and the contestants go to the exam area.

Izuku makes a hammock after setting up a ton of cameras everywhere. He makes a huge variety of screens and pulls relaxes until something happens. Luckily nothing big enough that Izuku has to step in happens. Izuku does have a couple of close calls watching people succeed and fail.

Izuku then gets a notification on his screen. It was about the UA firewall. It's being hacked.

Izuku:"Idiots. Is this amateur hour? He sets up a ton of extra firewalls that he's sure are unbreakable. It was then he listens in to his comms and hears that the Zero pointer is about to be released. Izuku gets excited. Something that might offer a challenge. At this point, he was hoping it would get hacked. But unfortunately, Izuku is really good at hacking, so that time never came. However, something else did happen.

???:"Help! My ankles trapped!"

Izuku recognized that voice. It was his friend Uraraka. He rushes over and helps her out.