Chapter 10.

USJ. That was a word little Izuku didn't like. He knew something was wrong when he met that guy who had no identity. He warned everyone that something might go wrong during the trip, but they chalked it up to paranoia. They were waiting for first period when Uraraka asked about something she saw earlier.

Uraraka:"Izu?"
Izuku:"Yes my little Luma?"
Uraraka:"What was with that huge dragon?!"
Izuku:"Oh. That's Gabe. Something I came up with. It's basically a summon, but it drains a lot of my stamina. It looks cool right?"
Shinso:"I saw how scared everybody looked. It was pretty funny."
Katsuki:"Can it breath fire?"
Izuku:"You bet your explosion loving ass Gabe can. With a special program I made, Gabe changes the frequency of air to ignite it for a fireblast."
Shinso:"Wait, can you do that?"
Izuku:"Well... I mean I can if I want to. But if I have a dragon that does it for me, what's the point? Plus you already saw I can change air into ice, and manipulate the ground how I desire."
Shinso:"You can turn air into ice?"
Izuku:"Oh yeah. You weren't there when I rekt the entire class in combat training."

Shinso looks around to see everyone agreeing sadly with Izuku's statement. Aizawa enters the room, tells everyone to shut up, and takes them all out to the bus leading to the USJ.
Izuku couldn't sit still during the bus ride so Uraraka tried to cheer him up.

Uraraka:"Hey Izu. You doing ok?"
Izuku:"I don't know... I have this awful feeling somethings going to go wrong... with something I can't handle. I fear I can't protect you during this."
Uraraka:"*Blush* W-Well don't worry! I'm sure you'll be able to handle it! I believe in you!"

Izuku smiles.

Izuku:"Thanks. You wanna hear my rap from when I was a "Vigilante"?"
Uraraka:"YES!"
Izuku makes a screen with a speaker function.

Miss me?
Shrouded in mystery
Computer hacking and cracking my way
To history
I see you're lacking
Attacking me just by whacking
I'm cackling, see?
You're cracking and defeated
How could this be?!
It's cus I'm more than just a mastermind
Breaking into all your securities
Just to pass the time
You're no class of mine
Obviously, you're past your prime
I'll expose you
Make sure people know of all your crimes
Pshycotic, Robotic, Camo; thermoptic
Creating, alternating
Leaving you feeling neurotic
Chaotic, I'm on it
My trace is microscopic
Moving like a parasite
You need anti-biotics
Call me later
I'm tearing down these dictators
Or painting them all as traitors
I'm stating, that I'm your maker
Never see me leave a Trac[er]
Operate round the equator
Try to get the jump on me
And I go to my translocator.
(Bang)
And I'll be setting off an emp
Leaving you as useless and pathetic as you are to me
(Ha)
And when you don't have your abilities
I'm running proud
Gun you down with my SMG!
I'm gonna start a revoloution
Infiltrate the institution
I won't stop until I've gone far
(yah)
Exacting perfect persecution
It's a shadow execution
That's why the call me Sombra.

Izuku:"Well? What did you think?"
Uraraka:"Wow. That was cool and scary at the same time."
Izuku:"Well, this was at the point I was trying to be scary. Wanna hear a good story?"
Uraraka:"Sure."

Flaaaaashback

Izuku was wandering around town when in a dark alleyway close to him he saw a girl with ponytails and several knives.

Izuku:"Excuse me miss! Is everything alright?"
???:"Oh no... someone saw... guess I have to kill you too..."
Izuku:"So this is going to be my day. Fine. Let's dance!"

Izuku used his strings to form a sharp hunting knife. The girl rushes up to him as they parry hits knife to knife. Izuku manages to get hit a couple times leaving deep wounds, but Izuku can't seem to land a hit on her.

???:"you're pretty cute! My names Himiko Toga! What's yours!"
Izuku:"I'm the guy who's gonna kick your ass!"
Toga:"ooh! Yes please!"
Izuku:"Jesus. There's something wrong with you. Fine. I'm done playing around. Time to die."

Izuku summons another knife and starts to land a ton of slices on Toga. She moans sexually from the pain, and Izuku steps back.

Izuku:"Alright I'm getting nowhere knife to knife. Goodbye Toga."
Toga:"Awwww. Leaving so soon cutie?"
Izuku:"Oh don't worry. You'll have a lot of people to play with. Masochist."

He jumps up to the top of a building and points to a bunch of heroes going towards her.

Izuku:"Que te diviertas!" (Have fun)
He then got a knife straight in his stomach.

Flaaaaash back end

Shinso:"Were you killed?"
Izuku:"Sadly yes. But I lived!"
Todoroki:"Hey I get that reference."
Uraraka:"Was Toga caught?"
Izuku:"No. she got away. And I couldn't find her on cameras since. Probably her quirk."
Todoroki:"So why are you so paranoid about the USJ?"
Izuku:"Someone did break into UA. A villain. One that I have no info on besides that he has a disintegration quirk. I had to let him go because I had no info that proved he was a villain. I have reason to believe they know where we're going. But it's just a theory. I mean why would they choose this class specifically?"
Shinso:"Maybe because All Mights supposed to be coming with us?"
Izuku:"But no one would challenge All might! Right?"

They arrive and Izuku gets an alert on his HUD during an explanation by Uraraka's favourite hero 13.

ALERT! ALERT!
PORTAL DETECTED!
LEVAE IMMEDIATELY!
MULTIPLE VILLAIN SIGNATURES DETECTED!

Izuku throws a translocator out the door before it closes on everybody, then opens a gate with his key master.

Izuku:"Everyone out! Now!"

Iida manages to get through, but then the key master gets destroyed in an explosion directed at the students.

???:"I am Shigaraki. We are the league of villains. And we're here to kill All might."
Izuku:"I called it."